Holmie's Hi-Res Downloads --Aus 06 Kit Released--

thanks kodos thats what ive been edited for a while and should have perfect results soon. thanks for the info.

absolutely right holmie, that's the reason i don't make tv-overlays. I can't sort out that .rfe file numbers.

Player box is looking good in terms of graphic details. Top work as always. :clap

hey holmie mate, great going with the overlay. Just one thing
in the player box the font and the background colours are almost same, which makes seeing the numbers difficult. Darken either of the shades to make it readable

I'm sure holmie would change the colour of the texts so it can be much more readable.

yes truelly. if i wasnt trying to make the patch as realistic as possible, it would have been released last weak or so.

good news :) and bad news :(. which one do you wanna hear first?

okay the bad news is that the player box wont be like it is in real life. i will have to make a fake one that is based on the skysports overlay. like blue colors and some shading. it is just too hard to make it stretched and my computer freezes on me alot when i do these editings and it was starting to become a pain in the a$$. how about the good news. you guys ready? :)

it will be released today! :happy like maybe in an hour or two.

just for this you kept me 80 minutes awake! :D anyways really looking forward to it! Keep it up!

promocopylg7.jpg

Features:
|- 1024x768 Resolution
|- All statistics screens updated.
|- Stats bar for live score.
|- Player stats in-game.
|- Pause menus.

To install: Extract to X:\Program Files\Ea Sports\Cricket 2005\

Download available on Page 1. Click here to go to Page 1.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread