Holmie's Hi-Res Downloads --Aus 06 Kit Released--

Hi Holmie, you mentioned that one of the features of the overlay is the 1024x768 resolution. Does it mean that your desktop should be set to that resolution in order for the patch to work?

Firstly, let me congratulate and thank you for such excellent work. The overlay looks truly stunning. This definitely needs to be in the downloads centre. However, I have a couple of requests before we send it over there.

Firstly, could you move the time into the corner of the blue box on the main screen rather than where it is at the moment please?

holmie1pq0.jpg

Secondly, on both the wagon wheel and the spider screens, the innings text and sky sports logo overlap. Can you fix this please?

holmie2zh1.jpg

Finally, and this is a bigger request I think, can you include the main statistics screen and the other secondary screens in the Sky Sports theme please? I realise that this is not a small job but this would make the patch absolutely perfect.

holmie3ib0.jpg

Congratulations again on a fantastic version1. If you can modify it for 1.1 then you will definitely have one of the best patches of the year in my opinion.:happy

Thanks again! :cheers

great stuff holmie :)
once you are all done with the sky sports could you please do a new channel 4 overlay please.
i need it for my story and i would love for you to make me one.
cheers mate and keep up the hard work :clap

yes i also agree with BF points.

But yet this one of best overlay ever made for cricket 2005. :clap

Keep it up mate.

excellent work holmie! quality overlay mate can't wait to see what more downloads you make.

thanks guys. how about some reps heh? :p

yeah sure ill fix those things for sure. not a big deal but the statistic screen needs a brand new image imported in the .fsh. and ive been have problems importing new attachments in a .fsh. can someone teach me how asap so i can release 1.1 asap. thanks. i really appreciated the comments.

i would love to do more overlays but unfortunately i dont have screens for all of them. i think i can make the channel 4 overlay because i have the ashes match on dvd and it was used in that. but i will really need your help making overlays in the future.

UPDATE: I fixed the little minor bugs in the overlay and reuploaded it on the first page. I asked aussie1st and he said that it was not possible to edit the Statistics screen. Therefore the only bugs left to fix were the pause menu, spider, and wagon wheel and they have all been fixed.

Last edited:
I've been using your overlay all day and it looks absolutely superb but my game crashes a lot now which is rather disappointing. Has anyone else had this problem? It happens in particular when I press "Esc" to go to the pause menu and it just freezes and I have to shut the whole application down. :(

Burma's Finest said:
I've been using your overlay all day and it looks absolutely superb but my game crashes a lot now which is rather disappointing. Has anyone else had this problem? It happens in particular when I press "Esc" to go to the pause menu and it just freezes and I have to shut the whole application down. :(

Yes happened once for me, but i will check it out once again.

um i have a proplem with this it doesnt let me extract and some message comes up and in the winrar zip there only seems to be one fsh file and thats it no big files or anything?

holmie said:
thanks guys. how about some reps heh? :p

yeah sure ill fix those things for sure. not a big deal but the statistic screen needs a brand new image imported in the .fsh. and ive been have problems importing new attachments in a .fsh. can someone teach me how asap so i can release 1.1 asap. thanks. i really appreciated the comments.

i would love to do more overlays but unfortunately i dont have screens for all of them. i think i can make the channel 4 overlay because i have the ashes match on dvd and it was used in that. but i will really need your help making overlays in the future.

UPDATE: I fixed the little minor bugs in the overlay and reuploaded it on the first page. I asked aussie1st and he said that it was not possible to edit the Statistics screen. Therefore the only bugs left to fix were the pause menu, spider, and wagon wheel and they have all been fixed.

Excellent work mate :D Don't think there are too many more tv overlays to be done as most have been completed already. I guess you could try the channel 5 (UK) tv overlay if you'd like despite them not showing full broadcast of games.

Users who are viewing this thread