Holmie's Hi-Res Downloads --Aus 06 Kit Released--

punk sk8r said:
looks like tmmorows gonna be the release!!!

yeah either today or tomorrow. because i gotta finish up some coding.

here's a preview of the batting stats.

bat2ua.jpg

Very nice job you done there mate. Keep up with the good work.

Top work Holmie waiting for it
Cheers
MHC

Looking really nice there! :) Any chance you could make the swoosh a little thicker? This should be a fantastic download.

Oh yes, and a word to the wise - Release it when you're ready and when you're happy with it and not before. People need to learn to be patient when it comes to quality downloads. ;)

Last edited:
Some advice for the translucent background - give it a small bevel and it has a light bleish graident coming from the left corner.

thanks for the advises guys. yeah i know i said i will be releasing it today but unfortunately i found out ways to make it better. and im talking about 10 times better and i need a little bit more time. trust me you will like this. im sorry for going ahead of time but no matter what it will be very very soon. thanks for waiting.

great Sky overlay holmie mate, plase dont release it so fast, take your time and correct all the minor mistakes ;)

i also need to know that are there any people with slow internet speed. because the download is expected to be about 50mb because it is in high resolution. unless there are people with slow internet speed there is no reason to make two versions. one high resolution and one small.

i was using 1280x960 but now im using 1024x768. but thats the only way the quality will be very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread