HOLMIE's pitch ads

holmie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
joesaadati, i will try to do that but i dont know if i can put them on the mid field. they will have to be behind the keeper or the place where a fast bowler starts running.

holmie

Club Cricketer
no because my game is messed up rite now and i dont wanna turn fraps on while im playing because i heard that it crashes your game.i dont mind if someone else does it. infact ill give him rep and im sure other people will too. and can someone please tell me planetcricket's email adress

here it is joesaadati

pepsi and tvs

Attachments

• pitch ad folders.zip
    402.3 KB · Views: 38
  • pepsi & tvs.gif
    pepsi & tvs.gif
    30.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

holmie

Club Cricketer
DUB

Attachments

• dub pitch ad.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
  • dub.gif
    dub.gif
    26.9 KB · Views: 75

holmie

Club Cricketer
wow i didnt know my pitch ads will be so appreciated.

joesaadati do you think it is possible to put these ads in the middle of the field like in the pak vs ind series?

and please rate this thread as it deserves to be.

holmie

Club Cricketer
DUb is the like a car magazine company which have all the best (in my opinion) fixed up cars. mostly like an escalade. i got the dub idea from midnight club dub edition

and thanks the champ for the 5 star.

here is a 50 cent face. my first try at a face. i would try it in my game but it is currently messed up.

and dont save the picture because it is not in the right format. you need to download the .zip under it to get the right one.

Attachments

• 50%20Cent.gif
    50%20Cent.gif
    37 KB · Views: 73
  • 50 cent face.zip
    33.8 KB · Views: 5

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
holmie...looked for the first time at this thread...good work! and in huge volumes too...keep it up!!!

holmie

Club Cricketer
thanks but how does the face look. ever since i have been making these my game was messed up so please tell me how they look especially the face.its my first try.

Users who are viewing this thread