Hondeyho's BLIC Downloads

Should I keep on making downloads for BLIC

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very nice Salix mate, I used to always want one of them or a Newberry as a wee boy :) They were too posh and expensive though :P

Thanks! I hope to release more bats soon but the Salix took me about 3 hours to do!

Thanks Hasun :D . I don't know whether anyone else has done the GN Lazer yet so I decided to make it! Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• GN Lazer preview.png
    GN Lazer preview.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 138
  • GN Lazer.zip
    166.8 KB · Views: 18
Thanks, I am stuck for bats to do. I would do the Gray-Nicolls Predator but I know that Lucky is working on that. I will try my hand at face editing and I will start with Kevin Pietersen's face for BLIC, I will preview something soon.

(Double post again sorry!)
I got to work straight away at Pietersen's face. I can't change the actual face on him, (how big his eyes are, the shape of his hair etc.), but I can make it look like him! Kinda, here is a preview of it. I will release extremely soon!

Attachments

• Pietersen face preview.png
    Pietersen face preview.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 134
Nice earing! :p. The Hair doesn't look the good though. Any chance you could get it to stick up or something? Also it goes down his neck :confused: Good effort though.

I've also got more problems, every time Pietersen isn't bowling it crashes the game :(. Can anyone give me help with this?

There are 3 face files to edit, batting, bowling and fielding.

I will have a go at KP's face aswell, (I hope you don't mind) and we can see which one is better. I will post a preview of mine soon:p We can then choose the ones for the face pack;)

And you will actually need to change the fielding and bowling ones to stop the crashes.

hondeyho said:
Thanks, I am stuck for bats to do. I would do the Gray-Nicolls Predator but I know that Lucky is working on that.
You can do the Predator;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread