***Hooper's High-Quality Graphics ~NEW Vass Signature on display~***

You know what time it is fellow PC members?

Request a tut time! Yay!
:spy Shoosh Matt:p

Bloody Hell. That looks superb. Your work of late has been outstanding. Superb works Jordan :clap
Why thank you BA, all comments are welcomed in these neck of the woods:cool:

BTW Jordan i love your sig!

"I am the black bradman"

Classic!
Haha, yeah. I wanted to include a little quote at the bottom. I like my sig as well - really patriotic to my Supersoakers:D

Just like the shot on you sig. Thats beautiful and class. :)
Haha, indeed it is. A great back foot defensive shot but me;)

What does ":o" mean? As in "holy crap that is crap" or "man, thats awesome"!

What does ":o" mean? As in "holy crap that is crap" or "man, thats awesome"!

I think he's shocked at the fact that you spelt the veterans name wrong!

Good sig, not your best but still good. (I'm saying this because I want you to push yourself and do better)

I think he's shocked at the fact that you spelt the veterans name wrong!

Good sig, not your best but still good. (I'm saying this because I want you to push yourself and do better)

Quite wierd, seeing as that is his best work to date, its fantastic, i love the way you've lightened the render just at the right place to fit in, just a bit more work on the render and it'd be 11/10!

Haha, :spy Shoosh!
b8984dc46f.jpg

Clarke sig, pretty basic compared to my ones of late, but I think it looks good.

Looks like many people struggle with Vaas' name. It sounds like vass but its Vaas.

Clarke Sig - you have the ability to make a basic sig that is much more sophisticated than a sig thats over crowded with dazzling effects and renders. You are probably the best basic sig maker tbh.

Looks like many people struggle with Vaas' name. It sounds like vass but its Vaas.

Clarke Sig - you have the ability to make a basic sig that is much more sophisticated than a sig thats over crowded with dazzling effects and renders. You are probably the best basic sig maker tbh.
Thanks, such a great compliment. I dont think Iam the best at all yet ;)

Thanks to all on the Clarke sig comments:p

Users who are viewing this thread