How about that? I could study at Uni for 10 years

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I finished my Uni enrolment and I was told with the On-line courses I could take at a maximum of 10 years. I would not have thought someone who wanted to get a career in writing would want to take 10 years to do a course....I would want to get in and out as fast as I can with a passing grade..So after finishing 3 TAFE Courses, 4 years at College, I am going to be doing 3 years of Uni...or a maximum of 10...as if!

I'll be doing a Bachelor of Comminication at the Griffith University of Queensland and when I am finished and I have passed I will be able to work in any media outlet. I have 24 units, and I need about 4 text books so I am going to be looking at close to $400 for all the text books, and the Uni course is $2,440

With FEE-Help I have 10 years to repay (if I get a job paying over 40k pa) or my fees will be declared paid. So if I still am not working earning 40k pa I do not have to pay back my uni fees...according to what I have read I am sure there are some other little clause there somewhere.:p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
You can clear 1 paper per semester then.

The Majestic

Club Cricketer
Of the 24 units, I am doing 2 per study period, the next period starts June 2nd, which is going to be the time I get the first lot of my work, so I have to find out which they are sending first so I can get the right text books.

Users who are viewing this thread