How are moderators formed

Status
Not open for further replies.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How do I become a moderator

Last edited:
Yes only mods can close threads. You need to Pm a mod / global mod / admin for that.

If all moderating jobs like editing polls etc. are given in members hands, why would there be need for mods ???

Moderators are grown in small test tubes and once mature fed on cucumber sandwiches until they jolly well like them. Then they are strapped into a chair and forced to watch 360000 hours of cricket matches non stop. If they survive that they then have keyboard interfaces surgically implanted in place of their hands so they can play cricket games with one hand and moderate with the other. As a final test they are shown a big pile of cornish pasties and the first to eat them all becomes a moderator.

Thread closed.

Kev said:
Moderators are grown in small test tubes and once mature fed on cucumber sandwiches until they jolly well like them. Then they are strapped into a chair and forced to watch 360000 hours of cricket matches non stop. If they survive that they then have keyboard interfaces surgically implanted in place of their hands so they can play cricket games with one hand and moderate with the other. As a final test they are shown a big pile of cornish pasties and the first to eat them all becomes a moderator.

Thread closed.
Don't remind me of my suffering Kev. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread