What Does It Take To become a MODERATOR ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squiz and Duff aren't following the rules....isn't the new avatar size supposed to be 100x100? :p

And I can't believe I have not been made mod yet! ;)

gold639 said:
Squiz and Duff aren't following the rules....isn't the new avatar size supposed to be 100x100? :p

And I can't believe I have not been made mod yet! ;)
There are some exceptions in the world, and size of Squiz and my avatar is one of them. ;)

And our staff have been discussing you goldy in our private forum, and we believe that you are not up to scratch. You are simply just not good enough! :D

duffarama said:
And our staff have been discussing you goldy in our private forum, and we believe that you are not up to scratch. You are simply just not good enough! :D

And our admin have been discussing you duff in our private forum, and we believe that you are not up to scratch. You are simply just not good enough :p

zimrahil said:
And our admin have been discussing you duff in our private forum, and we believe that you are not up to scratch. You are simply just not good enough :p
OK, maybe we have taken this too far! :D

duffarama said:
OK, maybe we have taken this too far! :D

hahaha. someone has bitten off to much for him to chew. on your bike duffarama :p

Being nice to Ste in vBChat is not going to help either ;)

The_gas set's benchmarks for moderator's. Follow his lead and good things will happen.

Why can't the admins nominate a few members of planetcricet very year during awards and elect amongst them a mod for the year? :happy

iceman_waugh said:
Why can't the admins nominate a few members of planetcricet very year during awards and elect amongst them a mod for the year? :happy
So do you mean, all the moderators and one non-moderator? (for mod of the year)

As for you gas boy, I won't be following your lead anytime soon. (to the brothels that is)

not mod of the year.
select 5 good memebrs and then ask the community to vote for them.
the one with maximum votes gets the nod.
and he can be a mod for 3 months/6 months if a year sounds too big.
just to have a kind of experience..

Well the_gas might just start his brothel fanboy club. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread