How are you doing in DBC 14?

Gurjot95

National Board President
Haven't got the game yet but would like to know how well/bad people are doing in this game. Feel free to share your intense finishes and remarkable innings including your progress in Career Mode.

I'm trapped in the dressing room! I can't find my way to the ground and it's my turn to bat.

Hi, friend863! Long time man, remember your dissection of CA beta update files, was so exciting those little reveals and now everyone has game at hand.

Only played a few rounds in career. Batting 6th and a fast bowler.
The bowling is going ok, except for the occasional No-ball mistake i keep making.
Getting 2 wickets per game on average, with a once off of 7 in one innings.
My batting is ok at the moment, but still needs to improve alot. Scored some double figures. But i do get run out alot :lol:lol

Had a brilliant T20 match against Scotland. Batted first and made 200 with some smart batting in the middle overs, pushing the ones and twos and putting away the bad balls before regaining control through Bres and Broad after my spinners got carted around.
A fantastic final over from Anderson including a caught behind off Machan who was on 64 sealed the win by 25 runs. Took some awesome catches too...

On IC10

Users who are viewing this thread