How are you doing in your career?

does the complete refusal of the AI team to put a fielder at mid on happen on all levels?

Strangely... I'm a wicket keeper...? Go figure, WTF is going on, I'm supposed to be a bowler and middle order bat.[DOUBLEPOST=1488490850][/DOUBLEPOST]
Playing for Freemantle offers no sympathy ride it brother and go elsewhere.[DOUBLEPOST=1488490947][/DOUBLEPOST]
And after patch three? Thought that was to sort the crashes out...?
Yeah, after patch three sadly.

How are y'all scoring these massive hundreds? After about 20 balls I'm on 0% stamina and running between the wickets becomes a very risky prospect.

Loosing the will to live (being disingenuous) but now I'm a wicket keeper (supposed to be a bowler) I've given up, I used to be so positive about this game but now I'm flagging...

Loosing the will to live (being disingenuous) but now I'm a wicket keeper (supposed to be a bowler) I've given up, I used to be so positive about this game but now I'm flagging...
What? You've been put in to keep and you are a bowler? Wtf?? That's terrible. I've played a career FC game and the team had no keeper so the all rounder had to keep.

What? You've been put in to keep and you are a bowler? Wtf?? That's terrible. I've played a career FC game and the team had no keeper so the all rounder had to keep.
Yep, a bloody keeper WTF! My hated position.

the man of the match voting in this game is messed up. I've seen it go to bowlers who took 7 wickets in the entire match when I hit a pair of tons, and then there's this........

20170303232825_1.jpg

ok 6-35 is good, but better than an unbeaten 307?

the man of the match voting in this game is messed up. I've seen it go to bowlers who took 7 wickets in the entire match when I hit a pair of tons, and then there's this........

View attachment 183545

ok 6-35 is good, but better than an unbeaten 307?
Jesus, surely can't give it to a man from NSW? Choose the French dude... It's kind of like equality... ?

However, seriously, the game is screwed![DOUBLEPOST=1488584627][/DOUBLEPOST]
Leaving the ball returns some stamina ;)
Getting out and then spending the rest of the innings in the bar is a real stress buster too.

Jesus, surely can't give it to a man from NSW? Choose the French dude... It's kind of like equality... ?

However, seriously, the game is screwed![DOUBLEPOST=1488584627][/DOUBLEPOST]
Getting out and then spending the rest of the innings in the bar is a real stress buster too.
What if you don't drink?

This is buggered. I think I saw other people mention this before but the game got 'stuck' and tried to get me to repeat a game that I'd already won. So I simulated. Now despite being top of my team's averages in the first class game with a SR of over 100 I've somehow missed out on selection for the T20s. Absolutely ridiculous.

stats not updating in career mode while playing for national team....how to fix it

After discovering the sliders I started afresh with a new career, and with hopes of breaking into the Lancashire team I started with the club side Anfield. Taking on the role of top order batsman without the burden of bowling, I hoped to spend all my career time at the crease. During a season and a half as #3 for Anfield I averaged 19.92 for my club and was soon snapped up for the County Championship by my dream team Lancs (selection is on easy, if you're wondering about the lowish t20 average being good enough). So far I have played 16 innings over 9 FC matches for Lancashire and am fitting in well I think as my side's #4. I'm yet to score a ton, but I have scored six 50s in by 16 innings, including an 87 and an 86, with an average of 44.25. There have been low-points; out for 2 (lbw) and 7 (edged behind) and a silly dismissal on 49. Since discovering and messing with the sliders I've found it has revolutionised my experience with DBC, before I could guarantee myself out edged to the keeper for very few runs even on easy, but after taking advice on this site I've found my gameplay fun as well as challenging enough, without being so hard I have to concentrate 100% all of the time and without being so easy that I can get huge scores every time I go to the crease. Hopefully the fun can continue and I might even be able to get a ton or two soon!

I'm finding that in when I sim the second innings of a test match, that AI chases down some really high totals, even those over 400. Does anyone else find this as well? This is becoming a it of an issue for me. Is this related to the stamina issue in some ways?

Users who are viewing this thread