How are you doing in your career?

i'm now 25 (i wish) have played nothing but t20... the mumbai indians have asked me to be their captain so i must be doing something right. i don't understand why i haven't played any other format. any ideas?

Do you hit get best to get them all again?
I deleted them all but did nothing as far as being selected for my country. Or do we have to restart career?

Unfortunately restarting your career is the only option. So do the steps above, then start a new career. To see if it works just start a really quick one (don't bother setting it up in detail, just skip straight through) and go to your selection status. You should now see international selection status

I'm still having the 0 OV issue when doing the above, have I got to play with teams And players on defualt then? Incorrect names etc, not ideal

Yea same here. Still get the 0.[DOUBLEPOST=1483551773][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unfortunately restarting your career is the only option. So do the steps above, then start a new career. To see if it works just start a really quick one (don't bother setting it up in detail, just skip straight through) and go to your selection status. You should now see international selection status

You are correct. What a downer. I spent 5 seasons on my player. Oh well.

i'm now 25 (i wish) have played nothing but t20... the mumbai indians have asked me to be their captain so i must be doing something right. i don't understand why i haven't played any other format. any ideas?

Yea in the New Zealand cricket you play the all T20 matches and then the 4 day matches and then move on to the next year.

I replaced all the teams
I'm still having the 0 OV issue when doing the above, have I got to play with teams And players on defualt then? Incorrect names etc, not ideal

Yea doing this I still have some teams with 0 but National selection is now there after starting new career

Thanks

Yea same here. Still get the 0.[DOUBLEPOST=1483551773][/DOUBLEPOST]

You are correct. What a downer. I spent 5 seasons on my player. Oh well.
I replaced all the teams

Yea doing this I still have some teams with 0 but National selection is now there after starting new career

Thanks

The danger is you won't play for any 0 OV teams in your career. How are you downloading the teams? It's very long winded but I search for each team name I need and download them individually rather than 'get best'. You need to select 'keep current ignore new' on the players when you download the teams too.

The danger is you won't play for any 0 OV teams in your career. How are you downloading the teams? It's very long winded but I search for each team name I need and download them individually rather than 'get best'. You need to select 'keep current ignore new' on the players when you download the teams too.

I did get best. But then realised it doesn't always give you the option to keep current. So gonna have to do a bunch manually too.

If you want to play with real players but have the choice of international call up you can't pick Eng SA and WI because of the 0 value team ratings. In choosing to play in Australia until a solution is found - out of interest while I'm here - anyone know how to get RCB and Sunrisers for IPL when I do get best they stay default kits and name but real players ? I think I found one of them, downloaded it but no idea how to find the team once I've downloaded it.

You can play for 0value teams - I've played in the T20
Blast but it must affect the FC and One day matches - other countries like Aus and India are unaffected by the 0 value teams. It seems just Eng SA and WI that are affected. Any idea why they are 0 value tho ?[DOUBLEPOST=1483557288][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also when you download a team individually how do you replace it with the team you want to replace it with ? I've only ever done get best

Blast but it must affect the FC and One day matches - other countries like Aus and India are unaffected by the 0 value teams. It seems just Eng SA and WI that are affected. Any idea why they are 0 value tho ?[DOUBLEPOST=1483557288][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also when you download a team individually how do you replace it with the team you want to replace it with ? I've only ever done get best

Agreed. Also weird (and frustrating) that the teams only show as '0 OV' in career mode and not in a casual match...

You have to search for the team on the academy via the 'search community' tile.

I signed up just now as I saw this. Even with the suggestions I still can't get a career in England to work with international selection. Guess its a bug in the game, annoying though as I was a fair way through that career, hopefully they will patch this in the future so I can continue with that career. For now I'll just pretend I'm an Aussie!

NZ isn't available for me with the created 0 ov teams. It was there with just one 0 team but when I added more it wasn't there anymore.

I signed up just now as I saw this. Even with the suggestions I still can't get a career in England to work with international selection. Guess its a bug in the game, annoying though as I was a fair way through that career, hopefully they will patch this in the future so I can continue with that career. For now I'll just pretend I'm an Aussie!

Yea it'll be fixed one day, probably after you stop playing it lol.
You can delete all created teams and start a new career and international selection team will be there. I deleted all teams and then downloaded international teams again and it's all good.

do you have to delete all downloaded teams one by one, or is there a way you can do a mass delete?

do you have to delete all downloaded teams one by one, or is there a way you can do a mass delete?

One by one. Just go to Academy/Teams/Delete Team. You can just spam X button to delete them fast.[DOUBLEPOST=1483629087][/DOUBLEPOST]I still have international teams, and career still works properly.

Users who are viewing this thread