How are you doing in your career?

Just got named for Victoria 100 on debut but still cant play a cut shot off the short ball plays it like a glance straight to slips

What would you expect they are men being told to do something simple (LOL or sorry, in advance).
At least come up with new phrases. That was my point. WTH does Lol or sorry in advance supposed to mean?? That's kind of a weird thing to say....

Still not playing the game that much, going to wait for a few gameplay fixes and a fix to duplicate players before I really dig in.

Simulated to my first class debut for NSW, bowled first and got no wickets, which meant I had 0 stamina when it was my turn to bat. but I was able to make a handy 30 off of about 90 balls, it was really fun and its great that we now know the line of the ball a split second before it is bowled so I can actually leave the ball now. Didn't have any time at all to decide to leave in 14.

Stupid shots were edged over the slips, edged onto the pads or straight up missed. Ended up chopping onto the stumps.

It was still fun taking my time with the bat, even though only certain parts of the field are not accessible with the bat, still going to wait for the patch before the major career mode starts.

Still not playing the game that much, going to wait for a few gameplay fixes and a fix to duplicate players before I really dig in.

Simulated to my first class debut for NSW, bowled first and got no wickets, which meant I had 0 stamina when it was my turn to bat. but I was able to make a handy 30 off of about 90 balls, it was really fun and its great that we now know the line of the ball a split second before it is bowled so I can actually leave the ball now. Didn't have any time at all to decide to leave in 14.

Stupid shots were edged over the slips, edged onto the pads or straight up missed. Ended up chopping onto the stumps.

It was still fun taking my time with the bat, even though only certain parts of the field are not accessible with the bat, still going to wait for the patch before the major career mode starts.
What difficulty do you play on? What camera do you use to pickup the line i need to step up off easy i think lol thanks for the awesome teams by the way

Just playing on Pro at the moment, Custom batting and hard on bowling.

Camera is set to behind batter close. Not a fan of how the camera follows the ball throughout the run up, much rather the static camera of 14.

I've already started about 6 different careers due to all the issues I couldn't enjoy it. I simulated alot of my career restarts and uncovered (as others have picked up) more issues many seasons down the track. I've put the game to the side now until the real QA is completed by planet cricket. I guess the positive in all this is get best is getting better.

Just playing on Pro at the moment, Custom batting and hard on bowling.

Camera is set to behind batter close. Not a fan of how the camera follows the ball throughout the run up, much rather the static camera of 14.
Yeah don't like the run up but I'm use to batting inverted on broadcast from db14 was only way i could pickup the line. What sliders you got setup i haven't had a play yet with them. Also finding bowling hard enough on easy as a leg spinner maybe i just suck

At least come up with new phrases. That was my point. WTH does Lol or sorry in advance supposed to mean?? That's kind of a weird thing to say....

I was being jovial LOL= Laugh out loud (guess you're not a golfer).

Seriously, I don't think they'll change the commentary and I wouldn't expect them too either.

I was being jovial LOL= Laugh out loud (guess you're not a golfer).

Seriously, I don't think they'll change the commentary and I wouldn't expect them too either.

I laughed and as did my wife :)

I was being jovial LOL= Laugh out loud (guess you're not a golfer)
I know what LOL means but it's kind of dumb saying "LOL or sorry in ADVANCE"

i'm having problem with the career stats... my stats are not being updated in my career I tried changing the difficulty level when starting the game and that didn't help.. my stats are same from the last 10 days after playing more than 50 matches. Is this a know issue?, is there a fix for this?

Users who are viewing this thread