How are you doing in your career?

I've given up on sweeping the spin bowlers in career mode as I get stumped every time I miss the shot. Anyone else having this issue? Is it to do with your footwork rating or is it a glitch?

Waiting to do my proper career mode until some of the bugs are sorted out so while i'm waiting i'm doing a pro career mode as Jos Buttler, not doing well so far as i've only played the first 2 tours against Bangladesh and India and have only passed 50 a few times mostly in ODI's including 89 off 65 before edging to Dhoni which was annoying as I really wanted a century.

Slightly annoying that the England team has 2 Anderson's, but India is worse as they have 2 Kohli's (having to face 1 of him is bad enough) and 3 Ashwin's so you practically have to face spin for the majority of the innings from both ends.

I Just scored 220 not out in a t20 match for Pakistan which was amazing...but it didn't go down as my highest score because I didn't get out.. really upset about it

apologies if this has been answered earlier in the thread. some people, inc me, had a problem with only being selected for t20 and no other formats. i started a new career when BA did something to their servers to fix the england selection issue, but was wondering if it made any difference to the t20 problem? I'm a couple of seasons in as a club player and just been called up to domestic t20 but the selection summary had me ahead for county cricket for ages.

I am not doing well in my batting career. I lack patience and get out. I have an average of 20 playing for NSW. Playing an innings now I am on 27* and it's so painful being careful like a real batsman. It goes against my nature as a cricketer when I played in my younger days.

apologies if this has been answered earlier in the thread. some people, inc me, had a problem with only being selected for t20 and no other formats. i started a new career when BA did something to their servers to fix the england selection issue, but was wondering if it made any difference to the t20 problem? I'm a couple of seasons in as a club player and just been called up to domestic t20 but the selection summary had me ahead for county cricket for ages.

I was selected straight away for the Warriors one day format and then for the T20 competition (choosing the Scorcher). if it's a bug then I hope it'll be fixed in the next patch.

I am not doing well in my batting career. I lack patience and get out. I have an average of 20 playing for NSW. Playing an innings now I am on 27* and it's so painful being careful like a real batsman. It goes against my nature as a cricketer when I played in my younger days.
Men are always impatient, relax and leave the good balls and batter the bad ball. Don't go all out until you have to build confidence. There're some good batting tips in the batting thread.

Men are always impatient, relax and leave the good balls and batter the bad ball. Don't go all out until you have to build confidence. There're some good batting tips in the batting thread.

You're not wrong.Yeah I read that and I am now at 39* off 40 balls, The few bad balls I am playing are hitting the rope, in a state shield match. I didn't realise there was a confidence mechanic in this one. Cheers.

Step back one pace in your crease before he bowls....
Forgive me this one blonde question how do I step back it makes sense but I can't find it in the manual. Thanks in advance for advice.

You're not wrong.Yeah I read that and I am now at 39* off 40 balls, The few bad balls I am playing are hitting the rope, in a state shield match. I didn't realise there was a confidence mechanic in this one. Cheers.
Ah a state match, yes I think it needs more patience and build up keep an eye on the bowlers stamina and your own. That's not a bad strike rate for a Shield match.

I was selected straight away for the Warriors one day format and then for the T20 competition (choosing the Scorcher). if it's a bug then I hope it'll be fixed in the next patch.

seems to be the same old story if you start out in england :/

Users who are viewing this thread