How are you doing in your career?

Wow you must be on crazy hard
Playing on hardest level is really fun..AI being on legend too makes it better as the bowling gets real challenge..In that innings I got a delivery which was really flighted one pitched full and turned ,I just totally shocked with that one ,that feel it gives is totally worth it..And to its contrast next match did not have any spin so owning them now on 27 from 15 balls in FC...Will continue later..

Currently batting at 8 from 36 balls..The pitch is really spinning and its getting very challenging to maneuver around...
I got out once in a FC game scoring 21 off 123 balls... :D

Playing on hardest level is really fun..AI being on legend too makes it better as the bowling gets real challenge..In that innings I got a delivery which was really flighted one pitched full and turned ,I just totally shocked with that one ,that feel it gives is totally worth it..And to its contrast next match did not have any spin so owning them now on 27 from 15 balls in FC...Will continue later..
After starting a new career i started to dominate in club cricket then elevated to state and big bash and definitely feel the difference

I got out once in a FC game scoring 21 off 123 balls... :D
Wow that's nice innings..[DOUBLEPOST=1485584479][/DOUBLEPOST]
After starting a new career i started to dominate in club cricket then elevated to state and big bash and definitely feel the difference
Yeah that's the best thing in this new game, difference is visible and can be felt..

Hi all

Used to belong to these forums a long time ago and with DB17 I'm back playing cricket games.

Have restarted career each time a new major patch has come out but since patch 3 I'm now nearly 2 seasons in and unlike previous times where I was being selected for county games, this time even though stats are better than previous the selection status screen still says "No Chance" on every single potential selection.

Is this a new bug, has the selection parameters changed from patch 3 or is it just a glitch and time to restart the career again?

Any advice much appreciated

Hi all

Used to belong to these forums a long time ago and with DB17 I'm back playing cricket games.

Have restarted career each time a new major patch has come out but since patch 3 I'm now nearly 2 seasons in and unlike previous times where I was being selected for county games, this time even though stats are better than previous the selection status screen still says "No Chance" on every single potential selection.

Is this a new bug, has the selection parameters changed from patch 3 or is it just a glitch and time to restart the career again?

Any advice much appreciated

You selecting a different club/nation each career?

Same club, just restarting career each time so latest club updates take effect. First career started on day it came out and there was no teams available with correct players. 2nd career when they were up and running, and 3rd when patch 3 came out as in 2nd career selection status had stopped changing as well (but was already playing county cricket)

Admin - hadn't put this under this forum as wasn't sure if it was a bug query or a career query

Last edited:
Is this the career from which you sent me those figures?

IMG_1167.PNG
My first 50 for the renegades my wagon wheel is improving

My bowling stats are half of what they should be because the a.i fielders are dropping 1 or 2 catches every match off my bowling. Really frustrating. I feel like I have to re-learn batting since patch 3 but that's not inherently a bad thing.

My bowling stats are half of what they should be because the a.i fielders are dropping 1 or 2 catches every match off my bowling. Really frustrating. I feel like I have to re-learn batting since patch 3 but that's not inherently a bad thing.
I agree I'm on my way learning batting bowling coming along just complete inability to field of own bowling killing me leaking runs getting off strike and soooo many mistimed shots which should be caught and bowled,,, button watching chances put down would be heart breaking

Had a good few matches for the career player...Opposition posted a huge total in their first innings..When I came in to bat the team was 95-4 and managed to have a decent partnership with Vijay

20170130132353_1.jpg

And then soon after that reached yet another 50

20170130133221_1.jpg

And after that Vijay departed inside edging to WK..Then came in Khalid who got a start just like other batsmen and we finished that session and came back for the final session of the day..

20170130133350_1.jpg

Just when there was a decent partnership going on I got out edging one to slip which was an away swing ended scoring 60 and the chances of follow on was looking a real possibility as the rest bundled up quickly as expected..

20170130125809_1.jpg

So we were made to follow and the task still at hand came in at 124-4 and steadied the innings and reached my first career century

20170130143140_1.jpg

And in the process had my first hundred partnership too with me scoring the majority of runs

20170130134012_1.jpg

But when I felt like there was a chance of getting that lead just to avoid getting beaten by an innings I got out inside edging one on to stumps..

20170130144814_1.jpg

And we ended up losing by an innings with 1run..

20170130144837_1.jpg

Batting and Bowling :Hardest
AI:Legend

Users who are viewing this thread