How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
For those who have said batting as difficult, I would disagree to it. This is the game which makes you work hard for every run you score like real life. You cannot just close your eyes & smash in all directions.

I worked all night in career mode as batsman in number 3 and I should say - every match is learning experience for me. I finished my first year & now in second year but I am yet to get a fifty! But I am not regretting it any time because - during first half I tried to be impatient & second half I tried to learn the art of playing along with the team. My highest score is just above 20 till now but its motivating me still to work hard for my runs.

Never in any games I felt so good & satisfactory after reaching 20 or facing 25+ balls, never ever felt this feeling! @BigAntStudios; THANK YOU for making such a legendary game. You deserve a power fist, Congo guys.

@angad; I might beat you to your records, I guess have already done it. :D Have got 22 ducks in 30+ innings! Haha.

For those who have said batting as difficult, I would disagree to it. This is the game which makes you work hard for every run you score like real life. You cannot just close your eyes & smash in all directions.

I worked all night in career mode as batsman in number 3 and I should say - every match is learning experience for me. I finished my first year & now in second year but I am yet to get a fifty! But I am not regretting it any time because - during first half I tried to be impatient & second half I tried to learn the art of playing along with the team. My highest score is just above 20 till now but its motivating me still to work hard for my runs.

Never in any games I felt so good & satisfactory after reaching 20 or facing 25+ balls, never ever felt this feeling! @BigAntStudios; THANK YOU for making such a legendary game. You deserve a power fist, Congo guys.

@angad; I might beat you to your records, I guess have already done it. :D Have got 22 ducks in 30+ innings! Haha.

That definitely is @angad territory :p

My first contribution to my team for helping to win the T20 match as batsman, not a MOTM performance but definitely a relishing moment for my 25+ ducks player(Suren Ram)! :D awarded 128 experience & batting pool points.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 52
Actually I under estimated my ducks :D it's 7 in T20 from 14 innings, 9 in OD from 20 innings and 30 in tests from 46 innings.

So total of 46 ducks from 80 innings for my career player!

Just played a shield game against south australia and my bowling figures were 9/55 in the second innings bowling leg spin as a bowling all rounder. Also contributed 15 runs in the first innings.

Not sure what is the AI captaincy logic in career, it suddenly brought me to bowl in T20 and BANG! 4 wickets in my first bowling match, LOL.

Getting the real experience of a part-time spinner! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 38
Anyone knows how many skillpoints are required to fill the skills to the end?

Got my top score of 39 before being bowled...

Last edited:
Videos of my part time spin. Lucky wickets, I should say!

Got my top score of 39 before being bowled...

Haha, lucky man! I am trying to touch 30 for a long time now :D Even my experience has gone past 1000 but yet to touch 30! Should be a great feeling there to touch close to 40s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, lucky man! I am trying to touch 30 for a long time now :D Even my experience has gone past 1000 but yet to touch 30! Should be a great feeling there to touch close to 40s.

Yea it's such a big step up from other games. Just got 2 ducks now so I gotta refocus on staying in.

Users who are viewing this thread