How are you getting on?

3RD SEASON ALLREADY?!!!!!!!!??!?!?!?
man, ive played about 6 games with lancashire and a test series with england!

how are your youth players comeing along?
i really enjoyed the last criclket coach but stoped playing as the youth players were never up to scratch, they just didnt get good enough to replace the real players, this is the main thing which i hope is better on this version, cauz up to now it plays similar to the last version but better, and i love the autoplay! i just hope the regens anr actually good this time.

I havent found much decent youth. This is my best youth player only just signed him so I havent tested him out yet.

Played 5 seasons now.. it is fairly addictive. Australia just won the World Cup against Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe made the Super 8:D A few England international players were up for grabs at the end of the season, Tresco, Plunkett, Harmison and Panesar. Robert Key scored 509* to beat Laras 501 ;)

I've just won my first game against Glamorgan as Somerset in the FP Trophy by 52 runs, with Langer, White and Blackwell the stars of the show.

Keep me posted regarding youth players - we put a fair amount of work into this with the help of Midas, so hopefully it'll be a lot better than previous versions.

Of course though there is always room for improvement in this area (by the players as well as us coders ;)), so all constructive criticism is welcome!

Just started a season with Leicestershire and am currently unbeaten after four matchs,had a great win against the Windies in my forth match.:happy

bigwinrb5.jpg

I was getting on very well, but now discovered that no-one has a credit card in my house so i cant order the digital version, which really sucks. I would order the retail version but i want the correct names from standard. Quite annoying.

how do you start a game as england? im on the trail version at the moment
thnks

how do you start a game as england? im on the trail version at the moment
thnks

Go to start new career, then choose "International" from the drop-down box to get a list of the international teams.

Stephen Fleming had an awesome first season with my nottinghamshire side, scoring 3 200+, 2 300+, and a 400+ score for a 2500 run season averaging over a 100

Attachments

• stephenfleming.JPG
    stephenfleming.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 51
I was getting on very well, but now discovered that no-one has a credit card in my house so i cant order the digital version, which really sucks. I would order the retail version but i want the correct names from standard. Quite annoying.

is their a quick way to correct the names on the retail version?

When you go on holiday could there be an option to apply for all jobs while you are on holiday?

Last edited:
Presently managing England - my centrally contracted players are Trescothick, Strauss, Cook, Vaughan, Pietersen, Collingwood, Flintoff, Prior, Hoggard, Broad, Harmison and Panesar. I'm letting everyone play county matches in between England matches in the hope of keeping form up.

Unfortunately Broad has injured himself for a month, so Onions came in for the 1st Test vs West Indies - which we drew despite dominating. Won the 2nd test by an innings and 72 runs, dropped Onions and brought Cook in as the extra batsman.

Looking to remain unbeaten this summer - building up the side for the Ashes challenge in 2009.

Presently managing England - my centrally contracted players are Trescothick, Strauss, Cook, Vaughan, Pietersen, Collingwood, Flintoff, Prior, Hoggard, Broad, Harmison and Panesar. I'm letting everyone play county matches in between England matches in the hope of keeping form up.

Unfortunately Broad has injured himself for a month, so Onions came in for the 1st Test vs West Indies - which we drew despite dominating. Won the 2nd test by an innings and 72 runs, dropped Onions and brought Cook in as the extra batsman.

Looking to remain unbeaten this summer - building up the side for the Ashes challenge in 2009.

Because winning by an innings is never enough really, is it? :p

I've just bought the game and continued my career as coach of Surrey. I retained my 100% record by beating Gloucestershire by 11 runs in the Friends Provident Trophy!

Alex Gidman was looking like he was going to see it through, only to be out off the bowling of Mark Butcher, who was only bowling due to injuries to my other bowlers, for 105!

I've saved and put the HTML output on the internet. See: http://04paynele.freewebhostingpro.com/cc2007glosur.html

Users who are viewing this thread