how do i download "real" teams

Dougie1

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
Apologies if this has been asked - but how do i replace the default teams with teams containing real players?
TIA
D

gotcha - thx
u must think me pretty dumb!!
but they were not downloading cos of a problem with my xbox live account
sorted now
thx again
D

If i already downloaded real teams from cricket academy do i have to again replace all teams when first enter the disc or i can just sign into my cricket academy log in and it will be added?

Put the disc in and find out for yourself...

If i already downloaded real teams from cricket academy do i have to again replace all teams when first enter the disc or i can just sign into my cricket academy log in and it will be added?

You will have to download the teams on your console if you haven't done so already on the console. Downloading teams on your PC will have no bearing on your console.

No, you will only have to do it once.

replacing teams in don bradman

when I replace d teams frm academy nothing happens team remains same.

I jst got d game today but not able 2 access d academy.. it says i have an older version of cricket academy bt i am having 10000n.. pls help me :mad:mad:noway

I jst got d game today but not able 2 access d academy.. it says i have an older version of cricket academy bt i am having 10000n.. pls help me :mad:mad:noway

Where did you buy the game from? Share your SteamId so that people can help.

Where did you buy the game from? Share your SteamId so that people can help.

I live in a very small city n don't have any shops which sell original games n we don't have any access 2 online stores n internet is really slow so can't download it from steam.. So i asked my cousin 2 send me d game bt he instead of sending me d cd he sent the game in pendrive

Users who are viewing this thread