how do i download "real" teams

I live in a very small city n don't have any shops which sell original games n we don't have any access 2 online stores n internet is really slow so can't download it from steam.. So i asked my cousin 2 send me d game bt he instead of sending me d cd he sent the game in pendrive
So you've got a pirated copy.

no its original but m nt having the disk.. He will bring the disk with him next time when he will visit my place
It's not about whether you have a disc or a drive - you need to have the key that activates in Steam. If you installed the game without doing that, then you have a pirate copy.

It's not about whether you have a disc or a drive - you need to have the key that activates in Steam. If you installed the game without doing that, then you have a pirate copy.

ya I have I steam id: 216260
is it day or I have 2 download it from steam??

Ok sorry.. So day means its a pirated version m really sorry 4 day.. So pls tell me how could I get d original game.. M also against piracy n don't want 2 play d pirated version

Ok sorry.. So day means its a pirated version m really sorry 4 day.. So pls tell me how could I get d original game.. M also against piracy n don't want 2 play d pirated version

Google it 'how to buy an original game'

You will only be able to do it via steam or purchasing the original disk. If your internet is too slow to make downloading it via steam a viable option you'll need to get a disk which you can do from reputable online stores.

And if you paid your brother anything he stitched you up like a kipper.

You will only be able to do it via steam or purchasing the original disk. If your internet is too slow to make downloading it via steam a viable option you'll need to get a disk which you can do from reputable online stores.

And if you paid your brother anything he stitched you up like a kipper.

I paid him 3700INR but now I have ordered it through amazon.in

I paid him 3700INR but now I have ordered it through amazon.in

Your brother is very dishonest then... Or maybe just stupid. Either way he took your money and didn't get you a legit copy of the game.

When you get the proper game, all activation and downloading the players etc. is very simple and there's also a thread with lots of teams you won't get via the replace option.

Your brother is very dishonest then... Or maybe just stupid. Either way he took your money and didn't get you a legit copy of the game.

When you get the proper game, all activation and downloading the players etc. is very simple and there's also a thread with lots of teams you won't get via the replace option.

Ok thnq will see 2 it

Bottom Line -: He downloaded a pirated copy and now wants support so cooking up this story..

its not like dat bt if U think so its up 2 U.. In my heart I knw dat m nt any thief or a cheater

Last edited:
Bottom Line -: He downloaded a pirated copy and now wants support so cooking up this story..

Possible, but he's certainly more polite than the average pirate and he's not been given any support other than be told how to get a definite legit copy, so it's no stress either way.

Possible, but he's certainly more polite than the average pirate and he's not been given any support other than be told how to get a definite legit copy, so it's no stress either way.

Yes, Once he knew he was having pirated copy, he didn't ask here help instead he was asking on help on buying the game legally..Appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread