how do i download "real" teams

It's like y'all being pleasant to someone who ran over your cat just because he brought you a coffee afterwards?! Jesus. Also, his brothers an asshole making him PAY for an illegal copy, no doubt so he can go and buy the legit version himself. What a douche!!

It's like y'all being pleasant to someone who ran over your cat just because he brought you a coffee afterwards?! Jesus. Also, his brothers an asshole making him PAY for an illegal copy, no doubt so he can go and buy the legit version himself. What a douche!!

Knowing his bro, if he does exist, he would pirate the game as well and bank the money. Agree on the douche part.

HElp Help!!! I cant able to replace all team on my pc!! when i replace its done on 1 minute but i got no change!!!

Talk to me about your PC version, start with how you paid for it and downloaded it from Steam and go from there...

Describing yourself there.

There are people out there that really don't know the difference between legit and pirate copies, so just chill.

There are people out there that really don't know the difference between legit and pirate copies

Then they're idiots. Nothing is free. Be smarter. I'm perfectly chilled, like a frappuccino from Starbucks, goes great with a Steam ID.

...not as relieved as he thought.

HElp Help!!! I cant able to replace all team on my pc!! when i replace its done on 1 minute but i got no change!!!

it can't be done in one minute it's an 18 MB download,
make sure you are having good internet connection, and check the screen when it's downloading best teams all team names will appear one by one.

Users who are viewing this thread