How Do You Bat In 2005

Tommyg

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,

I have been trying and trying for days to work out how to bat. I am using keyboard and all the shots I do are normally defensive blocks. Can someone give me some step by step instructions PLEASE????

Thanks

Press direction keys before the ball is placed and also power hit key if you want to play a power shot,then press front foot,back foot or advance shot after the ball is released,for proper timing.Try this in the nets and with time you will learn the ins and outs of the game.Cheers.

just keep practising and then u will learn how to play easily the game and keep in mind to press direction keys while playing a shot.

Also posting in the correct forum might get you the help you need

I thought you had to press direction AND foot shot at the same time? You will produce better shots if you do,I think. :s

Hi Tommy,

I started playing Cricket 2005 since last 2 weeks and already I am scoring about 350-450 in Test matches, without any patches.... with about 2-3 wicket loss...

The trick, that I noticed, is to start from Test matches... there you have plenty of time to check yourself with shot selection...

Another thing... go for front foot big shots only when the ball is overpitched... and vice versa for back foot big shots... but here the trick is to judge the bounce of the length properly as it varies quite a bit in hard and normal pitches...

I am quite enjoying this game... it ain't great... but it's not crap either...

mocha

I have NEVER hitted a six from the advance shot =/
In cricket 2004, I only used that to hit sixies...

Is there Cheat code for cricket 2005 . if there is please tell me

lol, cheat for taht game
its easy to bowl a team out without they reach double figuers man, who need cheats? =/, I am autoplaying the bowling part now...

i need cheats because when playing games i have fun like in cricket 2002 (big bat ,catches are all droped Etc) if any one know how to make cheats so please make and tell to me

anakwalajinn said:
I have NEVER hitted a six from the advance shot =/
In cricket 2004, I only used that to hit sixies...

It needs a bit of practice,for starters try pressing the advance shot key just when the bowler is about to release the ball.With more practice you can easily judge how exactly to play the advance shot to perfection.Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread