• Afternoon Session

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evening Session after work

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 2 Sessions

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Sessions

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Have it on in the background and check the score.

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Depends upon the mood. If I am bored I would watch any sort of cricket for as long as I can. Time also matters. I could only watch the highlights of the Pakistan New Zealand series due to being at school

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
If I'm free, the match is on TV, and I don't have anything else important to do, I sit down in front of it and watch it.

I particularly try to watch new players or my favourite players in action if I can't watch the whole thing.

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Presumably naked, so I can enjoy myself to some scrumptious drives from players like Kallis, De Vllliers, Ponting, Dravid etc.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There are days in which I'd watch a whole days worth of play but there would be the other days where I'd have the TV running and I'd be doing something else checking the score periodically (ie. Playing on the 360 with the cricket on)

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
When I'm in hollies, I even watch Test matches which doesn't include India even by waking up at 3 or 4 AM IST. (Eg. Aussies VS South Africa, New Zealand VS Pakistan, Aussies VS Windians...)
And on the first day of Indian matches, I bunk college for the first day of Indian cricket. Else, take my mobile to college, watch it live:p:p

TumTum

International Cricketer
With my eyes on some sort of monitor usually whilst sitting (or standing) on something between comfortable or really painful.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
When I have 5 free days with nothing to do except for the occasional yawn.

@ Formula1man... You've been off for a while.

Amiya

Panel of Selectors
I usually watch the last session of the match as it remains the only session to watch after my school is over. On free days, whenever i get time, i watch the match.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Used to watch all 5 days when I was younger and never got bored. But now things have changed and I rarely get chance to see India play live... Have to catch the highlights.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Since most of the matches I watch involve India, I dont have a problem of watching all sessions if the timings are good. Till few months back, I used to watch test matches the whole night (tests played in India start at 10:30pm and end up 6am for me). But now I have decided not to lose too much of sleep because my health has been affecting me. For India tests, I watch a minimum of one session and as much as the 2nd session possible depending on when I decide to go to sleep. If tests are played in Australia, New Zealand, its very easy coz it starts in the evening and ends up at around 2am (I normally sleep by 3am on average everyday).

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
A real mixture for me.
Sometimes I'm out most of the day, so I can only watch one session.
When I am home and NZ are playing I will watch almost every ball, and not do anything else.
If two other countries are playing (e.g. AUS vs WI), I will normally have it on in the background.
Sometimes I don't have access to the TV, as other people are using it.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Timings suck for me too. If it's an incredibly big match, or if Sehwag/Sachin/Indian batting is on fire I will defo sit down and watch until at least lunch on my computer. The comp is the only way I can catch cricket, as the pay per view stuff on the TV is crazy expensive.

If it's the weekend and a particularly exciting game, i'll try to catch the whole day. Rarely get to watch 5 days of cricket these days during the school year :(. The only time i did it on a regular basis was the Australian series, especially the Sydney test.

If I miss a game I rarely watch the highlights as I don't have too much free time during the day. But I do make it a point to know all the scores of ongoing games, thanks to Cricinfo being my homepage.

ODIs i'll watch till about the 25th over, T20is I do not care for tbh and don't watch.

Don't really watch neutral matches. I do when I'm in India on vacation though, watch every single ball of every cricket match I can find on TV. One time I was passionately following a Zim vs Bangla series :o

Users who are viewing this thread