Your Cricket How do you...

Since I'm mainly a batsmen I don't really celebrate as I don't take too many wickets.
I normally just go into a huddle and do a few high fives etc.

I've only gotten one bowled, and I think I was too busy appealing to celebrate, haha. All of my other wickets have been caught, and I usually do like a clap to the fielder and run in and say "Yeahhhh". I have tried the whole Usain Bolt pointing thing once which was kinda awesome, and last week I did the Brett Lee kicking the ankles thing, didn't come off that well cause he was caught, haha.

I tend to raise a hand in apology. Usually an AWFUL delivery to get him...

Catches on the other hand: Ashley Giles on the boundary anyone?

when i do bowl. I do the Mitch Johnson thing or a wave goodbye to them. That doesn't go down well as when i bat everyone goes to get me out. And the fail:D

Last week first ball I bowled was a rip snorter of a yorker, swing in 2 foot and took off stump. The batsman looked down at the stumps and then up at me... and i gave him a wink,then a wave followed by a smile, i have no idea why but it just felt right lol... he didnt like it very much

i usually go for the:

80788.jpg

BDJIM added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later...

I tend to raise a hand in apology. Usually an AWFUL delivery to get him...

Catches on the other hand: Ashley Giles on the boundary anyone?

haha yer, but there's never around 20,000 watching my sort of games :p

Errr what...
Someone gave me negative reputation on this thread, and I don't think I done anything wrong...
If you are going to give negative reputation out, at least own up to it and don't just say "idiot" in the comments area.

Took 2 in 2 balls this weekend. First one happened so fast that I wasent ready and was mobbed by teammates before I could celebrate. 2nd was a inswinging fuller delivery that ripped the off stump out for a golden duck. The Shoaib Akhtar airplane followed

I celebrate big.. I normally do the good ole" Fist pump " and yell YEAH!!! when I get a wicket.

This week I was bowling.... I Bowled the perfect offspinner, the batsman goes down on one knee and tries to slog sweep me to the boundry and he compelety misses it and gets bowled

ohh boy that was a massive celebration

I celebrated full on for my last (and 13th) goal in hockey this season. Full on jumped and stuff. And it was sad, Because we dominated for everything except the first 15 minutes and that was our only goal. The other team (the top team) scored 4 in the first 15 minutes D:.

Fark off with your hockey ████. It`s a your cricket forum (You do know how to read? I trust you do.), go to some hockey forum and talk about your celebrations. Thank you.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread