How Good Your Team Is?

Stamina= 80 (got you ALL beat on that :D )
Batting = 43
Bowling = 30
Conc. = 41
Consis. = 52
Fielding = 29

Age = Average of 19 (very good isnt it !!)

Need to improve batting and bowling but....
...I have beaten all on stamina and age :D:D:D

By the way...REALLY GOOD THREAD !!!

Making my batting better than yours, Zorax??? :confused:

Maybe it should be top 7 then

Change the rules I say! I'm not posting my stats till the batting includes only the top 7...Anyway, it's too much bother to be counting all skills for everyone in my team.

Was
Stamina = 44
Batting= 46
Bowling= 37
Concentration= 43
Consistency= 20
Fielding= 37
Experience= 28
Age= 249

and Now
Stamina = 54 (+10) avg 4.9 (Feeble/Mediocre)
Batting= 66/Top 7=53 (+20) avg 6 (Competent) avg top 7 --> 7.6(respectable/Proficient)
Bowling= 43 (+6) avg 8.6 (Proficient/Stong)
Concentration= 49 (+6) avg 4.5 (feeble/Mediocre)
Consistency= 34 (+14) avg 6.8 (Competent/Respectable)
Fielding= 38 (+1) avg 3.5 (Woeful/feeble)
Experience= 26 (-1) avg 2.4(Abysmal)
Age= 228 (-21) avg 20.7

not bad, i had planned to work on my bowling and that has worked, therez an average of Proficient/Strong bowling.
next season i will work on batting and hope to have a Proficient/Strong average, Concentration and Consistency are fine, could work on Concentration a bit, and Stamina and Fielding could be much better. Avg age is lower as there are more younger players playing which affects the experience...

Adarsh said:
Change the rules I say! I'm not posting my stats till the batting includes only the top 7...Anyway, it's too much bother to be counting all skills for everyone in my team.
I bat to 8, thats where my all-rounder comes in! so I wouldnt want it to be the top 7 only.

Oh and Borncricketer, your squads age is the same as mine!

3000th post! :happy

Briggsey said:
I bat to 8, thats where my all-rounder comes in! so I wouldnt want it to be the top 7 only.

Oh and Borncricketer, your squads age is the same as mine!

3000th post! :happy

I bat to 8 as well, so it helps me. Congrats on the milestone!

Could you come on MSN please?

No need to argument. I also bat to no. 8. U can include the stats batting as well as concentration of the players which really bats wether it is 7 or 8 or all 11 or just 5. I will update the first post for each skill. Then we can see who is good in which skill. Only new ratings will be included.
Some more things ro remember consistency is only for 5 bowlers not for all 11 players.
Concentration is for batsmans only not for bowlers.

Ok then first post is updated. Some of u have posted concentration and consistency for all ur 11 players please tell me the correct numbers and i will update them in first post.

Before! After
Stamina= 27 (Average 2.4 - Absymal) 50 ( Average 4.5 - Feeble ) I'm absolutely amazed!
Batting= 49 (Average 4.5 - Feeble) 51 ( Average 6.3 - Competant ) - Upto No.8 - Considering last time it was my whole team, not bad at all...
Bowling= 34 (Average 6.8 - Competant) 40 ( Average 8 - Proficient ) Good enough for me!
Concentration= 44 (Average 4 - Feeble) 38 ( Average 4.7 - Feeble ) - Upto No. 8 Also last time it was the whole team, can be improved though
Consistency= 16 (Average 3.2 - Woeful) 23 ( Average 4.6 - Feeble ) Nice little improvement there
Fielding= 33 (Average 3.3 - Woefu) 30 ( Average 3 - Woeful ) Spot the slackers!
Experience= 19 (Average 1.7 - Worthless) 31 ( Average 2.8 - Absymal ) Nice jump there
Age= 230 (Average 20.9) 218 ( Average 19.8 ) A whole year younger on average, not bad!

Last edited:
Nice work Zain! I top in Bowling, Fielding and Concentration, and am second in Stamina and Consistency :p

My revised concentration for top 7 is 37, avg of 5.3

good work zain, i am not first anywhere but really close to first in some places...hope to improve my secondaries

Thanks all of u i will add Maxkartar later as i am a bit tired at the moment. Will update urs borncrickter. I have noticed out teams r very much similar. Actually in batting we both topped.

Users who are viewing this thread