How Many Forums have you been Banned from?

I'm confused. What separates him from every other Manchesterhair United fan?

:cool:

No bans thus far for me, probably been close once or twice though, but thats the past.

Can't predict the same for Giggiy, could be adding to your single in the future.

There is no point of joing something if you wanted to get "banned", it would be stupid. In this case a forum.

I am only active on PlanetCricket, and member of 2 or 3 forums. PC rules. Yes, i never got banned from any forum (apart from once for 2 days in PC for fighting with :::stevo::: ;) that was kool)

I got banned from the EA forum too :mad:

I haven't been banned from here though yet! :)

There loss JJ

There is no point of joing something if you wanted to get "banned", it would be stupid. In this case a forum.

I am only active on PlanetCricket, and member of 2 or 3 forums. PC rules. Yes, i never got banned from any forum (apart from once for 2 days in PC for fighting with :::stevo::: ;) that was kool)

Hyper active ;)

Ive only been banned from a few Manchester United Forums and ill leave you guys to guess why :p

because you are a ignorant liverpool supporter? :p

I got banned at Bigfooty for a while a few times -speaking my mind, they didn't appreciate that:p

And of course I got banned here for 2 weeks due to boredom..

Banned for 2 weeks at Big Footy for calling Ponting a ******. First it was only banned from making threads, then someone said I was unlucky to be banned for thread making for calling a user a ******, then I said I called Ponting a ******, not a member.

They're very strict.

Banned for 2 weeks at Big Footy for calling Ponting a ******. First it was only banned from making threads, then someone said I was unlucky to be banned for thread making for calling a user a ******, then I said I called Ponting a ******, not a member.

They're very strict.
BigFooty are strict? Are you joking? BigFooty is the biggest spamfest on the web, about 10% of its members are decent, and the rest are all trolls who have nothing better to do than to try and annoy everyone else and gloat about their teams regardless of how good/bad they are.

The moderators on BF are terrible for letting such low standards manifest itself. Bay 13 did nothing to stop spam in the other forums too.

The only site I've ever been banned on, and that was because I was forcefully telling people off for trolling :rolleyes:

We had a fight?? lol you serious? What about? :eek:

Manchester United Forum.
New York Yankees Forum.

I've been banned on those two forums for absolutely no reason at all apart from the fact l support the rivals of those teams.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread