ea forum blues - banning innocent people...

HI everyone,
I am also following ea forum.
Frankly, it looks too immature and uncontrolled in comaprision to this forum
Yes, its a good game but ea in fact sucks.
I think crick2002rocks got banned after liam (admin) posted that regulation post. and I think the reason is you were making references to the downloads and patches that are being made and uploaded on this site.
I guess, ea doesnt have courage to accept that you guys with exceptional skill and experience from blc were too fast to respond.
Look at it, within one week of first demo release, we were playing 50 over game. In next two days. we could bowl and bat. In another 4 weeks now we have choice to select overs, stadium and team. They are just getting scared, i guess.
At the same time they looked over that spamming posts and racist remarks on Indians. Unfair, totally unfair to you guys.
But hey, who cares???
That forum is going to be extinct once the whole game is out. Who will care what liam and andrew has to say after that, right?
everyone will flock here to get better game experience.
Keep your work up, you rock.
For reregistering, just go to another computer, register as someone different. take the cookies and copy it to your comuter. I think it will work (i know that you have deleted your old cookies, but anyway do that again)
another suggestion is using the new browser (netscape) that may also solve your problem and once you get registered put your security level high and click on option "alert when cookies accepted" so you know when ea is sending cookies and where it is. That is the only way they keep your track.
good luck

There is no difference between Lou and Indians he just like indians but yes one difference is indians r well mannered not like lou.Lou u r starting again here don't try to ban me.ok

I would just like to point out that some punk #### bitch is using my name to spread his racial views. It is obviously not me as the user is unregistered and doesn't have my information displayed by the name. I shouldn't have to say this but just to clarify, I do NOT share the views of this useless prick!

I'm here for Cricket conversation (particulary Cricket games) and not to slag people, except flooders, such as this unregistered guy posing as me.

Thanks to a10puddles for alerting me to this on the EASports site.

I knew it couldn't be the real Lou who posted these things. You're welcome.

Some people are still angry with their banishment from EA. However, it's very, very childish to use someone else's log-in name to post garbage.

EA may be wrong to ban some people but they must have their reasons.

Peace.
Puddles

Very odd indeed. I wonder what their criteria for banishment is.....

Peace.

It's good to see that there is at least one forum with sensible posters and mods.

I have not been banned, although one or two of my posts have been *censored*

sachida's right, the EA c2k2 forum is useful only while we still need to listen to EA. soon it will be as dead as the rest of the ea forums.

thanks a10puddles and all who adversited this place on EA

Users who are viewing this thread