Your Cricket How much did your bat cost ?

You could get a contender bat for £35 lol there the worst, you could go through 5 a years

£35 for a bat ? upload a pic onto here when you get it lol cheapest bat ive had was £20 i think or £30 was the slazenger v600 thats got a massive crack from the bottom lol

ive never spent £35 on a bat. I spend £40 on a kwik cricket set wen i was about 6

Got two real playing bats (got some old ones I use for fielding aswell)

-Make: Gray-Nicolls
Version: Lazer, titanium
Value: 250€ (got discount)

-Make: Laver and Wood
Version: Hertiage Carbon
Value: 350 €

Got a Gunn and Moore Purist to muck about with(size 5) and a Gray Nicholls Powerbow Blaze(Harrow) to use in matches etc.

Got the Gray Nicholls for £32.99 today:) Not pre Kncoked in and has a Protectoe.

Just got my MRF Lara 400, with a red coil grip. Cost me 159 GBP, its a beauty hope I can upload a pic soon!

Mine was a CA Power i got from Pakistan and it cost 1100 rupees.........£11!!! It's brilliant and the middle on it is amazing!

Make: Gray Nicholls Fusion
Version: Excel
Price: ?220 but my mate gave me it for free lol

Crap! makes a weird sound when you hit the ball because of the "Improved carbon handle. :noway

I like Gray Nicholls bats but i dont recommend the Fusion!!!

:crying

Make: Gray Nicholls Fusion
Version: Excel
Price: ?220 but my mate gave me it for free lol

Crap! makes a weird sound when you hit the ball because of the "Improved carbon handle. :noway

I like Gray Nicholls bats but i dont recommend the Fusion!!!

:crying
No wonder he gave it to you for free:p

Rs. 800 or 18 USD. I know BDM bat manufacturers. ;)

Make:Gray Nicholls
Version: Powerbow 5 star
price £140 (internet price)

an absolutely exquisite bat. nice pick, great middle. great for playing strokes or for slogging out. its a medium weighed bat ang its a bit too light. highly recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread