Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 10 6.5%

Votes: 28 18.1%

Votes: 53 34.2%

Votes: 35 22.6%

Votes: 24 15.5%

• Total voters
I think as it stands it's a solid 7 this is based on the game before the first patch the main points lost are for the poor AI.

10 at the moment. All I've done is batting in career mode so far and simulated it when my side is bowling.

9 after the patch. Fixed a lot of problems. Best cricket game up to date.

I haven't played the game yet but from what I have far and seen there are two things of great concern

1) AI's batting. Their is no use of all the bowling physics If AI is not going to bat sensibly. It's like previous cricket games all over again..
2) decrease/Ineffectiveness of pace bowlers after a few overs.

Who gave the game 1/10.:spy

PS Lord Rollopollo you still around.:p

I'd give it a 9/10 after the patch

It really is a great game, far greater than previous cricket games I have played.

This game is damn addictive.

The fact that the devs are here, future iterations will be even more excellent, they know what to fix and they know what we wish for...

Big Ups Big Ant and all parties involved

I will be very honest and fair. I will rate this game 8/10. This game as I have mentioned in other thread is the best cricket game ever. There are issues but hey which game does not have issues? Do we have a customer support? Yes which is fantastic. I just love how Ross and HBK are supporting the community. I would love to see Big Ant building a franchise out of a very solid base. I am also sure that things can only go better from here on.

I love the game but it's a 7.5 I'm afraid. Too many issues and bugs even after the 1st patch.
I have just moved onto playing the game on Pro. I love the batting being so testing and it really pays to concentrate hard and play every ball on it's merits.
The bowling is fine but I feel more swing, seam and spin would make this part of the game more exciting.

I love the game but it's a 7.5 I'm afraid. Too many issues and bugs even after the 1st patch.
I have just moved onto playing the game on Pro. I love the batting being so testing and it really pays to concentrate hard and play every ball on it's merits.
The bowling is fine but I feel more swing, seam and spin would make this part of the game more exciting.

Agree with your score and reasoning except for the bowling thing. There is a massive amount of swing and some pretty awesome turn and flight from spinners. The only balls that dont perform as I would expect are leg breaks and off breaks respectively. Not much turn there at all.

9 out of 10. Incredibly impressive game for its maiden voyage. It has the odd rough edge but plays great and, most importantly for me with sports games, it feels like real the real thing. It's hard, deep, cerebral and addictive. Reminds me a lot of Pro Evolution Soccer in its glory years on the PS2. Can't wait to see what Big Ant can do with this game in the future.

Last edited:
Agree with your score and reasoning except for the bowling thing. There is a massive amount of swing and some pretty awesome turn and flight from spinners. The only balls that dont perform as I would expect are leg breaks and off breaks respectively. Not much turn there at all.

I'm not seeing the swing even from bowlers like James Anderson.

Users who are viewing this thread