How to Create a Web Site??

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
then in which software do you make applications like register form etc.

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
Use free CMS systems..Like Joomla and als...They are easy to use and looks always great..

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
First learn what are FTP,HTTP,Scrits,Database??
You need to know Basic..

omkarjere

International Cricketer
I know the basics about a FTP Client and I can also create HTML files but just need to learn with the user registration system. Someone mentioned about Dreamweaver in this thread can we use it for making registration systems ? Or I need to learn php and MySQL to create my own.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I know the basics about a FTP Client and I can also create HTML files but just need to learn with the user registration system. Someone mentioned about Dreamweaver in this thread can we use it for making registration systems ? Or I need to learn php and MySQL to create my own.

Dreamweaver is used to create web pages. As said in Web Forum, use quotaless service to register account there and upload your stuff project there.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Why are you fighting so much and caring so much when the guy who asked the question itself isnt bothered? If he would've wanted good advice he would have atleast told WHAT TYPE of website he wants! Chill guys!

Hitterman

International Coach
If anyone wants a domain name at low costs my father's friend is a website registerer.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Why are you fighting so much and caring so much when the guy who asked the question itself isnt bothered? If he would've wanted good advice he would have atleast told WHAT TYPE of website he wants! Chill guys!

Omkar seems intrested in it. Hes been asking in Web forum also about these. I think he wants website uploaded badly.

Users who are viewing this thread