How to create more profiles?

rahul2004

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi,

in cricket 2004 , we can make only 4 profiles, if we want to make more profiles, what should we do?

Actually I believe you could get around this. My theory would be is to make your 4 profiles and then move them somewhere else on your computer. So find where the game keeps your profiles and then move them to a different location. Then the game won't be able to find those profiles so then you can make more. Then just copy those into a different folder. So when you want to play with a particular profile just move the profile you want into the folder that the game stores profiles.

I have not tried this and have no idea if it works. I also have no idea if any of this makes sense. But give it a go and see if it does work.

the stats, if you make 100 or something like that and you update the profile of the person you are editing, and then when you see the stats somewhere else, it stays the same before, do u know what i mean?

hey mate the question is that where we can create another profile ... 1 i have made donno where 2 make the 2nd 1

Create new user acoounts for WIndows.This will do the trick .You can get 4 new profiles for new user accounts

Users who are viewing this thread