Tutorial How To Install Bats With Pictures

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is tutorial for mostly noobs so some extra steps

I Am writing in @ points so any proplems regarding a step you could ask.

So

@ download ac 09 big editor(Big Editor v0.1 ) and colin player editor (Player Editor v1.0)

49102276.jpg

@ Make a text file ( not necessary for convinence)

17573892.jpg

@ First open player editor see the bats list then think of the bat which is useless like bradbury,salix,sommers or which no player uses

45760248.jpg

@ then in big editor search for bats/batname(not full only company will do)

69473328.jpg

@when you find the required bat then double click on texpack

@you will find two files one _d one _s

96085445.jpg

@replace _d with normal bat
62008565.jpg

99547573.jpg

@replace _s with specular of that bat (some modders write bw or desaturated its the same)

18509363.jpg

@In the text file write the original name of bat - bat you have replaced for eg i replace bradbury with hero honda

1. Bradbury - Hero Honda

53051956.jpg

@ then in player editor assign the original bat to players(it can be many) you would like assign sehwag the bradbury bat in this case

26979207.jpg

@ now your bat is installed you can install more bats but noting in the text file is important for furter reference

Last edited:
if only this tutorial was here 4 months back, i had to learn all by myself:(, (well actually i'used yudi's tutorial), great job though, maybe now noobs would read this and stop asking the same question over and over again.:)

Can you please provide pictures it will more than enough

OK mate best of luck for exams and waiting for the tutorial with pictures :)

good work

yashdhadke added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

how do i replace rosters

Some of the bats are not working for me... i tried replacing as the instruction says... But couldn't get it right... what might be the problem.. Pls Help...

You Are Great I Was Searching For This Very Tutorial I Was Searching For.....:yes:D:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread