How to play online

AFlintoff

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I am sorry if this is really stupid but how do you play online. I have clicked on the 'Play network cricket' and on the LAN option but it can never find anyone. Am I doing something wrong?

That's all i've been doing aswell and setting up a game but got bored as nobody came, you playing on pc fancy a game?

LAN is other people on your internet connection ie having 2 PCs on the same internet. What is the other option apart from LAN? it should be something like netowrk/internet or something.

The other options are create game or connect to I.P. Is this what you mean?

the gamespy arcade feature is now available and a lobby is set up for Brian lara as i speak there is 3 people in the lobby lol.

Well, I've been trying and failing to get my router to let me play. Setting up port forwarding etc etc and still I can't play online.
Hopefully I'll be able to get it sorted as this is the main reason I bought the game.

I've asked this in a few places so sorry to ask again but I hear you can't save online matches :(?

yes no save option during online play. tournaments can be saved after teh match is over.

So if I want to play an online game with someone, where can I find people to play against?

I played a few games online lastnight - must say I was really impressed and had some cracking games which I realy enjoyed. I think BLIC07 as an online game should really take off and it does make up for the shortcomings in the single player mode.

We just need more people to play as there was only around 12 people online lastnight!!

BTW I use Gamespy Arcade to play BLIC07 online - with no problems

www.hamachi.cc people

VPN software, me and a lot of gamers i know use it for all different sorts of games

pro evolution soccer 4
warcraft 3
starcraft
supreme commander
total annihiliation
nba live 07
heroes of might and magic 3

list goes on and on, but seriously, download hamachi. details on use can be found on the website.

garylawrence said:
can someone explain how to play online? it would be really nice please...

Do you have the PC or X-box version?

Users who are viewing this thread