How to play with two controllers in ea world cup 99

mehkar

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello
Can Anyone tell How to play with two controllers in ea world cup 99 I have to shared computer both with cricket 99
Hope anyone tell Thankx in advance
Please dont mind Ste give me permission to post there

is this cricket 2005 forum ?

Hey Okkk Please tell me How to play with two controllers in any Ea cricket Games which r released after 1999.
Hope Now U can reply

i dont know which game was that i just played brian lara cricket in 1999.

Hope anyone knows how to play with two controllers Remember I ve two computer both are (shared) connected with lan

mehkar said:
Sorry Buddy But I was in hurry
We noticed...

mehkar said:
Hope anyone knows how to play with two controllers Remember I ve two computer both are (shared) connected with lan
I am not sure if WC99 supports LAN play. I may be wrong though... Someone should confirm this.

M.Di Venuto said:
We noticed...

I am not sure if WC99 supports LAN play. I may be wrong though... Someone should confirm this.

If 99 doesnot support Lan
So can I play cricket 2005 with Lan

mehkar said:
If 99 doesnot support Lan
So can I play cricket 2005 with Lan
Nope. Cricket 2005 does not support LAN or Internet play. You can connect two controllers to one computer and play two player that way. You can do that with either one gamepad and a keyboard or two gamepads

ohhhhh **** thankx for telling If any Ea cricket game or codies cricket game suport lan play i.e cricket 2002,2000, blic 1999 or 2005 etc please tell

Can anyone knows that any Ea cricket game or codies cricket game suport lan play i.e cricket 2002,2000, blic 1999 or 2005 etc please tell

Users who are viewing this thread