Tutorial How to replace the DDS Files. A guide on how to use AbBh's BIG Editor.

i know that u know it im just saying do we need a tutorial for texpack editing?

edit: oh wait we do some will get easily confused :D

Last edited:
Hi Yudi i tried to replace the files as per your instructions but could not see the expected results in the game.
None of the file got changed and the game remained unchanged with players wearing the same original kits and not the ones with which i replaced them.
Hope you can help me solve my problem

badboy_bloody added 9 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Hi Yudi i tried to replace the files as per your instructions but could not see the expected results in the game.
None of the file got changed and the game remained unchanged with players wearing the same original kits and not the ones with which i replaced them.

Last edited:

badboy_bloody added 9 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Can you tell me the kit which you replaced and the destination where you replaced it?

hi i want to know like if i want to paste Hero Honda bat used by sehwag as there is no bat of hero honda used by any cricketer & sehwag is using a transmission bat..can i put all the new bats in the game which are being released or it will replace just only those bats which are already there...
in simple words if AC09 have 50 bats in the game can i put 70bats in the game & then choosing player editor fr placing right bat fr every player or i can put just 50 bats bcz game has allotmenn fr 50bats

vannu added 7 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

is there a simple way of pasting files same like in cricket07 where you just copy & paste the file..the editor looks very brainstorming

u cant put extra bats in the game u have to replace them with bats in the game, and im not a computer wizard but i dont think the editor is that brainstorming.

hi i replaced all the files in the big editor as told but dint c any changes in the game..dunno wats the reason behind dis cuz i replaced all files carefully and have done it twice bt still d game is unchanged..pls help me out guys :)

hi i replaced all the files in the big editor as told but dint c any changes in the game..dunno wats the reason behind dis cuz i replaced all files carefully and have done it twice bt still d game is unchanged..pls help me out guys :)

Try not using textspeak, if you have any intelligence whatsoever. And guys who call themselves "badboy" always have small manhoods downstairs.

hey i replaced the same Indian kit as per ur instructions
i extracted the files from the WINZIP into a folder named "New" in my C drive and den replaced the original files as per ur instructions by the Big Editor with the extracted ones.
But still the problem persisits and i cant c any changes..dunno y :(

badboy_bloody added 4 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

whats a textspeak dude ?
i cudnt understand even a bit of wat u actually wanted to convey..possibly a result of bad english usd by the CAPTAIN OZ..lol

Can you tell me the kit which you replaced and the destination where you replaced it?

hey they were the Indian Kits made by Kabooka and i replaced the original ones wid em but no use...pls help me out

Can you provide the screenshots?
Or else, contact AbBh.

dude how can screenshots be of any help cuz there are simply no changes in the game..there is some other problem i guess..
ok i tell u wat i did
1)I extracted the Big Editor in the Ashes Cricket Folder
2)Den i searched like
"characters/kits/india/odi/shirt"
it gave me dat long sleeves thing and in that i replaced d "numbering" and "specular" and "_d" dds files.
and den started the game
but no result

dude how can screenshots be of any help cuz there are simply no changes in the game..there is some other problem i guess..
ok i tell u wat i did
1)I extracted the Big Editor in the Ashes Cricket Folder
2)Den i searched like
"characters/kits/india/odi/shirt"
it gave me dat long sleeves thing and in that i replaced d "numbering" and "specular" and "_d" dds files.
and den started the game
but no result

Is it that you replaced ODI files and trying to play a T20 Match?
I guess this is what you are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread