how to stop the w/keeper from breaking the stumps even if the batsman is in crease?

humtum

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
how to stop the w/keeper from breaking the stumps even if the batsman is in crease?

someone plz help, its very annoying!!

I am afraid, there is no way. Another negative contribution from the Codies, but far from being the most annoying aspect of the game.

Last edited:
One question, what do you press for the batsmen to get back in his crease once he has missed a 'down the wicket' shot ??

Edit: For any format.

cnbd_novice said:
I am afraid, there is no way. Another negative contribution from the Codies, but by far the most annoying aspect of the game.

No, the most annoying aspect of the game is the fielding AI. I can live with the 'keeper removing the bails all the time, if the game has good fielding AI. Of course, if a patch is released, both issues should be sorted out.

barmyarmy said:
Button 1.

If the throw is keep the keeper shouldn't break the stumps.

what button would that be on PS2 controller??

how stupid all the time the keeper does it the crowd get all excited thats not kool

For a Game i mean

mate press left mouse buttum when the keeper gets it, he feints to break the stumps but doesn't

if your feilding right and get it in the middle of the meter the keeper will not take the bails off....and for ps2 the button is L2

Haha the keeper can't ever catch the ball when it is thrown to him haha

Ah I get it, it's not an auto thing lol mad...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread