How will people of Pakitan buy the Game???

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
A simple question asked from Rafey Majeed.

Rafey tell us that how people living in PAK will buy the game as we guy cannot download it online from Steam and what will be its price in PAK. (I hope its about 200-300 Rs)

Plz tell quickly as I am very deprate about this game and i cannot buy it from Steam

A simple question asked from Rafey Majeed.

Rafey tell us that how people living in PAK will buy the game as we guy cannot download it online from Steam and what will be its price in PAK. (I hope its about 200-300 Rs)

Plz tell quickly as I am very deprate about this game and i cannot buy it from Steam
More on information on this will be available in the next few weeks :)

i also cant buy it threw steam ... isnt avalibal in market ???

Well Faraz Ahmed has a given me some information but he has said that dont post this information it on any site.

BTW u dont need to worry,as it is a very good news for people of Pakistan:happy:happy

will it be released in pak and what will be the price point.thx

will it be available in indian markets?

Mindstorm studios have done a great job...now they only need to provide some other way for the us to buy this game in Pakistan. It's good to see everyone in Pakistan is willing to get a legal copy of this game to support the developers and why not as these guys have done a fantastic job. I'm very hopeful that this game will the best cricket game up to date.

this game wii be available in indian markets?

Users who are viewing this thread