How will people of Pakitan buy the Game???

This is really sad, the has been developed by pakistani people but it will played the pakistanis (majority) after else has played it..:noway

This is really sad, the has been developed by pakistani people but it will played the pakistanis (majority) after else has played it..:noway

Even I planned to get the game on the first day of its release but as it has not been released in the Local Markets(officialy:p),I dont think that I will be able to play it for the next 1 to 2 weeks.:crying:crying

Too Sad
1.confused.gif
1.cry.gif
1.angry.gif

Last edited:
If you're that desperate, go to india and get it

its not even released in INDIA

ammar26 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

i basically think not releasing the game in PAK first will welcome piracy more due to impatience of PAKISTANI NATION

its not even released in INDIA

ammar26 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

i basically think not releasing the game in PAK first will welcome piracy more due to impatience of PAKISTANI NATION

I think its released in India but I am not sure about it.

I think its released in India but I am not sure about it.

no its not , its only available through steam in INDIA and PAK
I personally talked to one of mind storm representative and they said its not possible to release in INDIA before PAK

What a dumbass move by Mindstorm. The game will be pirated here for sure in SA, because well that's how most of the things here work. I'm guessing it will be worse for Pakistan.

Really Sad that no Pakistani has played the game which is made in Pakistan..
:crying:crying:noway:noway:facepalm:doh:facepalm:doh

i still don't know why this happened
for the first time in my life me n my friends decided to purchase a game to promote mind storm and they didn't released it in PAKISTAN yet. They are giving a warm welcome to piracy now ...

i still don't know why this happened
for the first time in my life me n my friends decided to purchase a game to promote mind storm and they didn't released it in PAKISTAN yet. They are giving a warm welcome to piracy now ...

Even I planned to buy the licensed copy of the game:facepalm:facepalm

Last edited:
look like you guys Cant Wait till December:doh,and for that you guys choosing piracy for a game Made on your Homeland,what a Shame :facepalm

Edit:-After Jk's Comment
but still, not releasing a boxed version of the game in Sub continent ( anticipated)with digital release and Eu release,is a Bad Step

Last edited:
i think its more of due to the anger and desperation rather than actually pirating it
yaa,good point,not releasing a boxed version of the ( anticipated??)game in Sub continent with digital release and Eu release,is a Bad Step :mad:

i think its more of due to the anger and desperation rather than actually pirating it !

U r rite
If pirated copy comes first it will be served
But if original copy is released first we will definitely go for it

Simple first come first serve

Users who are viewing this thread