How will people of Pakitan buy the Game???

It's 25 US dollars

lol, seriously guys, it cheap ok, thats all you need to know. Even if its actually 30 dollars and the extra 5 is that big a difference to your finanaces, then maybe your money is better spent elsewhere.

25 USD is a lot of money for average Pakistani gamer. I am sure Mind Storm are well acquainted with Demographics of Pakistani Markets. The game should not cost more than 500-1000 Rs IMHO. Otherwise Piracy will again rule the roost:noway

25 USD is a lot of money for average Pakistani gamer. I am sure Mind Storm are well acquainted with Demographics of Pakistani Markets. The game should not cost more than 500-1000 Rs IMHO. Otherwise Piracy will again rule the roost:noway

Someone please conatact Rafey to release some deatails for Pakistan because if its price is 25$ then as Sami said, Piracy will again rule the roost

I hope CR people would be smarter then codis and make the game freely availible at all test playing nations. if you dont know by now, thats the market place for any cricket game :)

$25 is a very fair price, even for the people of Pakistan. I bought Team Fortress 2 from Steam while being in Pakistan, so I see no issue with buying Cricket Revolution too. If you can't afford it, then that's a different issue. A lot of hard work goes into making games, and wanting them to be available for only Rs. 500 to 1000 is really ridiculous IMO. As a software developer, I totally support the $25 price tag, no matter what country it is.

$25 is a very fair price, even for the people of Pakistan. I bought Team Fortress 2 from Steam while being in Pakistan, so I see no issue with buying Cricket Revolution too. If you can't afford it, then that's a different issue. A lot of hard work goes into making games, and wanting them to be available for only Rs. 500 to 1000 is really ridiculous IMO. As a software developer, I totally support the $25 price tag, no matter what country it is.

Well Hasan you speak for a very few people in Pakistan. USD 25 is a lot of money for an average gamer. You may belong to a class of blessed few but most of Pakistanis do not. If gamers are made to buy a 25USD game, ninety percent of those who can't afford will unfortunately turn to piracy and that will hurt the developers a lot more than a low price tag.

having the price lower and selling more volumes will be much better for Pakistan. For every 1 buyer willing to pay $25 (Rs. 2000) you will get 100 buyers willing to pay Rs. 500 ($7) (very realistic ratio in my opinion). So in the end they will be making more through sheer volume, and the hard costs are so low that they will at least get Rs. 250 in their pockets....

Having AC09 for 500 rupees did not do anything to stop piracy in India, dont see why you think it would be different in Pakistan.

I hope CR people would be smarter then codis and make the game freely availible at all test playing nations. if you dont know by now, thats the market place for any cricket game :)
Haha... well said there.

Having AC09 for 500 rupees did not do anything to stop piracy in India, dont see why you think it would be different in Pakistan.

it will never completely stop piracy... not in uk, not in usa, not in australia.... but having an affordable price reduces it surely....

it will never completely stop piracy... not in uk, not in usa, not in australia.... but having an affordable price reduces it surely....

Tell that to DarkBoyBlunder and the rest of the Trannies, they most definitly lost money in the Indian market. The few honest people who bought it most deffinitly did not cover the cost of distribution and marketing in India (especially when you consider the profit margin of selling a game for less than 10 bloody dollars).

Dear actually piracy is due to some sites where they just do bloody shits with the each game and we IndoPak are big victims because their is no check and balance.
But I really support that if the game will be around Rs.500 it will reduce the piracy to some extinct but still you can't compare Rs.500 with just Rs.30 or Rs.60 or even maximum as Rs.100.

any info for pak its releasing today

on the FORUMS of Cricket Revolution , moods told me that its going to release in PAK in mid of NOV or in early DEC

Users who are viewing this thread