How will people of Pakitan buy the Game???

Quick reminder not to discuss piracy on this forum. Either get the game now by buying it off steam, or wait a month for it in a box, your impatience is not an excuse to pirate.

No offense but the game was not created with Pakistan as the main targeted release country. There is so much rampant piracy there (as many of the posts in this thread have helped illustrate) that I imagine this game will seller better in the UK/US/AUS than in the subcontinent.

No offense but the game was not created with Pakistan as the main targeted release country. There is so much rampant piracy there (as many of the posts in this thread have helped illustrate) that I imagine this game will seller better in the UK/US/AUS than in the subcontinent.

Releasing at a cheap price must have helped to get the piracy graph down.

Ashes09 cost 499 and it's cheap. it's a decent game which wont make you bored playing it again and again many of friends got their og copy of this game and let me tell till before they used to download illegally call of duty, fear game etc.

I just hope they come out with a positive reply regarding the release in sub c

i dont agree with that, but you can say that it would have been easier to find a publisher in UK/US/AUS, but if you say that it wasnt created with pakistan not being the main targeted country, that cannot be a possibility.

Will be waiting for the box release of the game here in India. Can't wait for CR

Users who are viewing this thread