How will people of Pakitan buy the Game???

Not having a credit card in this day and age is unthinkable. A poor excuse, I am guessing that most Pakistani's on here are fairly well off, I am sure your parents/uncles/someone has a credit card that you can use.

How the hell does your economy function without credit?

People do have the Credit Cards Hmarka, but signing up on a website (online shopping, procurement etc) and providing CC info there is still a new phenomena over here. As far as economy is concerned, this is not the topic of this thread. We can discuss this somewhere else :D

Why is Hmarka crying like a baby on this forum???he looks one of those guys who has been paid a handsome bucks by India to promote the indians(that they buy legit copies) and target Pakistan for piracy. Lame attitude.....

Why is Hmarka crying like a baby on this forum???he looks one of those guys who has been paid a handsome bucks by India to promote the indians(that they buy legit copies) and target Pakistan for piracy. Lame attitude.....

You obviously do not know me at all then. Jog on son.

Yeah Hmarka, shame shame shame!

(P.S. I want to know how much money you're making. Handsome bucks? I want in! :D )

Dear Karachi Users,

I think there should be some sort of a group setup where those who have bought the game through credit card help those who don't have a credit card by taking cash from them and buy them the game. It will be a great service. Even though the pirated version is available on the internet quite easily, I would still like to support these developers by buying the game legally but unfortunately I dont have a credit card so any help in this matter will be highly appreciated.

yar anyone knows from where i can buy this game in pakistan and also cost

Please read some posts above you before posting.

"This game is nowhere available in BOX VERSION, If you really want to play then buy it from Steam Online"

Users who are viewing this thread