HowZat.com Free Cricket Game - We've live!

I'm now getting an "unable to connect; this username it already taken" error.

Did a previous game of yours hang mid-way, or did you quit the game/lobby by closing the browser?

The server should reset itself in 10-15 minutes or so, thank you for your patience

How often do you get to win again? :P

Eitherway, with you declining my challenges 90% of the time, It's time I moved onto greener pastures (Read more worthy opponents) :banana

I am not sure whether you are suffering from a case of reality distortion. But isn't my win-loss against you something like 11-4 ?

But yeah man, the last few games I've lost so badly with you. It's about time I do some serious practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure whether you are suffering from a case of reality distortion. But isn't my win-loss against you something like 11-4 ?

I don't know what you've been smoking, but 11-4 is probably what you wish it was.

Yeah, you have more wins (like 2 more?), but the trend in the margin of defeat in your previous games has to give you a reason to change diapers !

Did a previous game of yours hang mid-way, or did you quit the game/lobby by closing the browser?

The server should reset itself in 10-15 minutes or so, thank you for your patience

No, the game finished normally and I think I quit from the management screen. Working now anyway...

Any chance of a pause feature in future? Doorbell went to went to answer it and lost the rest of the over batting. Annoying seeing as I lost with 3 balls to spare.

I'm practically restricting myself to matches with PC members only because the amount of noobs who bowl completely yorkered/bouncer-lengthed deliveries is just crap. I had this one guy flippin' bowl body line at me. Seriously, BODY LINE!

Yeah I find bouncers really hard to put away.
Door bell went again resulting in me losing another 5 balls and a chance at the 50 achievement - scored 46...

I've played two matches so far (yes, it actually works). One last night against Jake, he scored 46 and I need 10 off 3 to win, but there is a storm out where I live and had a black out (FUUUUU!). Anyway, I just played another match this morning against a person using an Indian team. He got 7/24 after 5 overs, I hit 2 sixes off the first two balls and he bowled a wide. So I was 13/0 after 0.2. Then the sook forfeited.

Blake - We know what's going on here. You signed up and get to play immediately. But to come back and play, you need to verify your email address through an activation link we send you. Somehow you never got an email and the resend link doesn't seem to be working for you.

I'm having my QA guys test it out. try sending the link to yourself again tomorrow. Something might be amiss here. If you still get the error, please just email me directly: zaki (a) xuqa.com

Something ridiculous has happened on my game - after playing for quite a while yesterday on my new account for some reason it won't let me in today?

When I log in, it says my account is not activated, so I try and resend the activation link. It then shows 'Incorrect link' as an error and no activation message is sent.

I already have an activation in my e-mail from when I signed up, so I click it and it says 'Incorrect activation link'. I can't get online after I was playing yesterday?

Kinda annoying it seems..

The confirmation was in my SPAM folder, maybe thats the problem.

Not a big fan of being able to bowl 6 yorkers in a row. Most people online do exactly that.

Also there should be an option to choose how many overs you want to play.

Finally, I think you should limit how much the batsman can move around at the crease. Right now, most people just move back and play the cut shot to every single delivery.

I was attempting to connect to 'Howzat' a while ago, and I kept on getting the message 'UNABLE TO CONNECT. ERROR: This username is already taken. I've been able to log on before, but not now. Help?

The confirmation was in my SPAM folder, maybe thats the problem.

Not a big fan of being able to bowl 6 yorkers in a row. Most people online do exactly that.

Also there should be an option to choose how many overs you want to play.

Finally, I think you should limit how much the batsman can move around at the crease. Right now, most people just move back and play the cut shot to every single delivery.

This. I am getting fed up with the tactics some people are using.

It's still too easy to take twos. Please change this. It's getting on my nerves as I'm not being rewarded for a good ball.

Swing needs to be more apparent and actually have more of an effect. More plays and misses.

Try to make the game faster as well. I want to get through my overs more quickly and it's not possible to do this even if there is no lag. If this problem is fixed, please make it possible to play 6,7,8, 9 and 10 over matches also.

First of all, this game is outstanding. Great work!

Here's my list for now:

- Swing is not noticeable, maybe turn it up a bit?
- No edges at all?
- When there's a catch, and the fielder gets under it, the ball is usually seen on the ground, yet it's still out. I know it's suppose to be out, but just minor graphical errors that get noticed.

I'm pretty sure you've been hearing a lot of complaints, so I hope that's not discouraging you. Keep up the good (amazing) work!

One more thing. Why can I not change my field settings mid-over...

Howzat is not working for me atm. All challenges are automatically being denied within a tenth of a second.

One more suggestion to improve the game. Does the maximum really need to be 550? That's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. Keep it to 100, I say.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread