HowZat.com Free Cricket Game - We've live!

There's only a few things that really, really piss me off. 1) People who bowl constant yorkers. 2) Quitters - They're about to lose so they quit, I have actually won only one game so far, yet I've played about 15 games. One win (Off Cutters), 5 losses, Internet shut down once, and around 8+ time that I've almost won, and then they've quit.

Hey guys,

Here are a few things we're working on. Your patience is greatly appreciated in this regard.

1) Quitters - This has been partially fixed, you do win experience points when someone quits on you, but we're trying to figure out a way to be more aggressive against Quitters.

2) Yorker Spamming - While this is a problem, it is not as big as it has been made by other games. We always had this in mind when developing, and made it such that you can easily score 4s and 6s off yorkers if you develop the right timing.

3) Lag issues - While this is a flash game, it requires way lesser resources offline, but it certainly requires a low-latency internet connection. Most of the lag is caused by network interruptions and the like, and while we are doing our best to optimize this, please understand that there is only so much that can be done from side :)

Just thought i`d say thanks to the guys at Howzat for producing a pretty good game for a flash game. Loving the online capabalities as well, this game is surprisingly addictive!

Just had a match against RV.. bowled him quite a few yorkers and full deliveries, just to see what shots he played ;)
Restricted him to 65.. and started the chase reasonably well.. was 39 from 3 overs, needing 13 rpo.
the Next over messed things up for me, and then I decided, its time to try new shots. Just managed to make 46 :p

Could the chat feature always be visible under the square in which the match is being played?

Just played Leggie(Sanjay-Bhai)
All good for him till last over of the match.
Needed 13 off 6 and something in me did it,lol:D
Total 37 was the target.

Any other level 1 noobs out there? Tired of getting walloped by people who know what they are doing.

Hmarka-I'm at level 3 but am worst than level 1.
Ask Shravi,got totally owned by his spinners.

Had a great match vs Insomniac just now. Ended as a tie. He score 59 batting first. I needed 13 runs off the last over, 3 runs off the last ball. I wanted to win, but I didn't want to take the chance of losing, so I went for 2 runs instead of the 4.

Hooray, chat bar! :).

Now, I suppose we stop spamming this section about each game....

Users who are viewing this thread