Huge Challenge Trophy Score!!!!!!

Hoffy95

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Made this massive total against glamorgan averaging over 10 an over. Playing on easy, but nonetheless I am mighy proud.

Attachments

• 505.JPG
    505.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 151
amazing total. The highest i think i got was 402. I also signed WIl Jefferson for my lancashire squad as well and he also always makes big totals. Hes probably one of the best batsman in the game with stephen moore.

Jefferson good? You are telling me. Just got this, they only got over 50 runs because shane was tired after his massive innings so i rested him. When he came on...carnage

edit: This is normal mode, 2nd season

Attachments

• toogood.jpg
    toogood.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 117
nice one!!! no wickets down. Jefferson has been awesome for me to. My strategy to making top scores is to get hold of batsmen with aggressive or very aggresive batting styles. They scores runs naturally quicker, so you can keep their batting levels at 3 or 4 bars and keep their wickes safe, while still scoring quicker than normal. Its worked so well for me. For bowling I like to use 2 key bowlers and three well rounded all rounders (usually spinners). Spinners seem to be more successful (particularly in county) and can bowl much longer spells.

Well done mate, I recently made 510 or around that.

My first post here, the first of many i hope, ive loved the game for aaaages, and this was a pretty decent score for tendulker...

Decent scores. The highest score I've ever had in a OD game was in ICC 2002 when Ganguly got 252* in the World Cup final. The great thing was that he'd already scored one double century in the competition.

I've never ever played on Easy though, I feel it's just there for newbies to the game of cricket, so I always just leave it on normal.

i dont have proof of this as it happened along time ago and i dont hav the game file anymore but when i used to play for australia bevan got 300 in a one dayer batting at 4 i set him to agressive from the start and gave him all the strike we only made 400 in the end

When I play ODI I just put all my batsmen on max agression. I either end up bowled out for 100 or I end up with 400. Gilchrist opens the batting and usually gets between 100-200.

Users who are viewing this thread