Hustle

PhilD123

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone see this last night? Brilliant! Bit of a shame Mickey's not in it, but Danny's character was fantastic last night. This new series should be great.

D

Deleted member 11215

new guy comes next week i think. this has been an amazing program and ive watched since the first series :)

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Stacey=Hawt

The programme as a whole is quality, well scripted, well acted and generally awesome, the fact that Stacey is gorgeous just makes it better. :D

angryangy

ICC Chairman
I've been curious about this show, because it's rated well on TV.com. It doesn't show in Australia, though. What other shows is it like?

PhilD123

International Coach
I've been curious about this show, because it's rated well on TV.com. It doesn't show in Australia, though. What other shows is it like?
Well its by the creators of Spooks, similar to that in the way its written and produced. Obviously about conmen rather than M15.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Did anyone watch this last night? Who was the bird they tried to con, she was well fit.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Was very good last night, not the same without Danny Blue in it though, he was awesome. Like the way they have started it and it will no doubt be as good this series as it has been before. You've got to love Albert. :D

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Although the girl looked wayyyyyyyyyyyy fitter as a brunette. Although maybe it was just the normalness of her hair, I prefer straightened hair.

PhilD123

International Coach
Saw this thread and couldn't remember me making it;).

Very good start last night, very different to what they've done before I think, and it worked quite well. Liked the role Albert played in it:D. Yep, Joe, definitely fitter as a brunette, although still not so bad in non-wig form.;)

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I liked the shinyness of her hair, she was well fit though. I'd like to pee in her butt. I need a name though people.

The show itself confused me at the end, I wasn't really watching, but the whole suitcases I hustled you no I hustled you no we were both hustled, but hold on a minute how come I still thought I hustled you even though I was hustled and you were hustled after hustling me because of the hustling of both of us situation confused me.

PhilD123

International Coach
Kelly Adams;)

In brunette or blond form, she's not as fit as that one from "the real hustle" though.;)

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Jaime Murray, Phil. ;)

The next episode is titled 'New Recruits' so will be interesting whether they pick up one more person or just get a con to try out the new recruits. There's 6 episodes in this series, isn't there?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Jaime Murray, Phil. ;)

The next episode is titled 'New Recruits' so will be interesting whether they pick up one more person or just get a con to try out the new recruits. There's 6 episodes in this series, isn't there?
Then it's being replaced by Hotel Babylon. :p

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
The one of real hustle reminds me of my mates mum. :D The last episode was really obvious that she was going to be a long term part of it from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread