NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Personal issues came up which meant my trip to India extended. Just back to US 2 days ago. Life has taken a turn with work being busier then ever. It has prevented me to spend no time on here and will continue be the case.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Just going through the posts on this thread. Seems most of us have been impacted in some way or the other- Hope every one comes out of it sooner!

Personal Update: I have gotten myself thoroughly checked- need a little exercise, diet and some medication to keep all functions under control. In a far better mental state now than before.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just going through the posts on this thread. Seems most of us have been impacted in some way or the other- Hope every one comes out of it sooner!

Personal Update: I have gotten myself thoroughly checked- need a little exercise, diet and some medication to keep all functions under control. In a far better mental state now than before.
Good to know mate. Hope you follow through things with seriousness. Was diagnosed with Diabetes last year 250+ score which is crazy for my age of 30 at that time. Within a year I got my score down to 100 which is normal range. I too like you was nervous and had no idea when that seeped in. I am always open about my health so others can learn and prevent. Love brother!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

I was right on the cusp of high blood pressure in Jan 23, took just three months to bring it to a normal level where it's been ever since. Eating better, exercising more which also led to weight loss were the main factors to help.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Exercise is so much more than having a 'nice' body: its the absolute sure way to get yourself back on track in life both physically and mentally. If you can say to yourself: every single domino can fall down but not my daily exercise then you are really really really looking after yourself and creating opportunities of success. good luck everyone. Just do it!

Users who are viewing this thread