I am leaving/back thread

Sad to see you go Punk since you made a great contribution to the site.

Sorry I haven't been active today. My power button on my computer got stuck and it took me all day to unstick it. :)

welcome back Rob.. if you mean that your back...

Well i'm back from my week at center parks, but the computer has a problem. I think the virus I had (trojan.pandex) has been deleted, but I now have a problem with loading up the computer. Everytime I log in it freezes, which I have been trying to fix vigorously to no avail. I am currently using the computer in 'safe mode with networking'. I hope the problem to be resolved soon.

Cheers,
Trev

Well I won't have access to Planetcricket until next Sunday/Monday as going down to family for Christmas and we are returning 30th/31st. If I'm lucky I will have access to a laptob so might pop in during the week. ;) (But from Thursday till Sunday/Monday I definetly won't)

Cya.

Last edited:
Well i'm back from my week at center parks, but the computer has a problem. I think the virus I had (trojan.pandex) has been deleted, but I now have a problem with loading up the computer. Everytime I log in it freezes, which I have been trying to fix vigorously to no avail. I am currently using the computer in 'safe mode with networking'. I hope the problem to be resolved soon.

Cheers,
Trev

Do you have Anti-virus?

Alright guys I'm off for a while after I go to bed... Am going out everyday now for a while, and when I'm in I've gotta revise for my GCSE Mocks on the 7th-19th.
I'm not gone for good, I will be back, but I just wanted to wish all you guys a very Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year. (Don't get too lashed lol) And I will see you all when I get back. :)

Maney2k7 (btw I've got a new story on the burn :p)

Users who are viewing this thread