I am leaving/back thread

Well im back. In meantime I played in 20-20 trophy tournament and my team lost in finals. It was ery much like the CCPC tour where we reached finals unbeaten and lost that day.

AS for Mitchell I did checked out some of comments sometimes but without signing in though.

I do hope the India - Australia war has died down here though.
Nope, still going.

I am going to leave Planetcricket until 5th March. I have exams coming up and I need to do well.
Regarding my story, I have recently been playing Cricket 2005 and I like it. So I think my Pakistan International Season Story will have to be stopped as I will start a new story using Cricket 2005.

Farewell PC (for 1 month)
Arslaan

Well im back. In meantime I played in 20-20 trophy tournament and my team lost in finals. It was ery much like the CCPC tour where we reached finals unbeaten and lost that day.

AS for Mitchell I did checked out some of comments sometimes but without signing in though.

I do hope the India - Australia war has died down here though.
Tell me something I don't know, sid.

By the way, you're not welcomed back.

Oh and I think you should put this in your avatar from now on...

serious.jpg

Wow, you need to get yourself back on earth. Have a look around at what others think of you from what you say.

Wow, you're an idiot. Did you honestly think I was being serious? Sid knows that most the stuff I say to him is just friendly banter. I seriously doubt he takes anything I say to him for real, in fact, he has said he enjoys it. So you just made a fool of yourself here, nothing new I guess, run along. Oh and for the record, I don't care what people think of me.

By the way, did that rant have something to do with the "Australia in Pakistan" thread? Seriously dude, get over it already. It wasn't like you were gonna go to any games anyways. ZINGGGGGGGGG

Users who are viewing this thread