I am leaving/back thread

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've got a friend going to Europe tonight, he's probably on the same flight as you :p

I'm off to America tomorrow :D

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha yeah, wasn't too flash in Holland this time last year. I'll take 14-18 degrees over the -4 to 16 we're getting here though :p

P

pcfan123

I liked Chinatown, probably the only place in San Fran you can get a meal without paying an arm and a leg.

Thai Spice (I think that's the name) is a great cheap place to go eat.

D

Dutch

Dear folk, I am doing one of my disappearing tricks again. This time I feel it will be permanent. I have enjoyed my time here at PC, coming up to five years now. Life is really needing my full attention with business and personal matters really needing my full input plus I am getting little to old I feel for this lark. I wish you all the very best and have 'met' some great people along the way. I know I have said this before but I wont be turning up again. Live well, and thanks for all the fish.

P

pcfan123

Best of luck in where you end up. And if you ever want to check back in, don't hesitate. You will be missed sorely, nice to have at least one level headed person keeping the madness in check.

godspeed

D

Dutch

Best of luck in where you end up. And if you ever want to check back in, don't hesitate. You will be missed sorely, nice to have at least one level headed person keeping the madness in check.

godspeed

Thanks Mark, I have really enjoyed your comapany along the way. Along with Puddleduck, MasterBlaster and a few others I have had a few good laughs and a few good arguments. I wish you well too with your life and good luck with your new job and all. Take care mate and thanks.........

Users who are viewing this thread