I am leaving/back thread

S

Satan666

Sup haters, fans, followers gonna be busy throughout the next week as Miley's new album being released on the 11th. Yall know all this stuff with fan club and initial sales and such how crazy things get! Be loving and be hating. Pm or vm if an emergency!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Off for 3 days, I have a small surgery tomorrow morning. Should be discharged by Saturday morning. If all goes well be back on Saturday.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Off for 3 days, I have a small surgery tomorrow morning. Should be discharged by Saturday morning. If all goes well be back on Saturday.
What happened? Accident? or what? :noway

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hi,
As you have noticed, I've been inactive recently and that is due to upcoming examination. I will be busy with my odd semester examination and won't be able to access PC till 5th of June. So kindly pardon my inactivity for that period of time.

Thanks. :)

MrNginator

International Coach
NZ....
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Hey guys, so I just thought I would like to say goodbye for good as I am adjusting my focuses towards being more outgoing and focusing more on my uni studies. I will check up to see what the haps is going on but my activity will be very minimal from here on. Thank you guys for being able to make this an enjoyable experience here and hope PlanetCricket continues to prosper.

S

Satan666

Hey guys, so I just thought I would like to say goodbye for good as I am adjusting my focuses towards being more outgoing and focusing more on my uni studies. I will check up to see what the haps is going on but my activity will be very minimal from here on. Thank you guys for being able to make this an enjoyable experience here and hope PlanetCricket continues to prosper.

Okay cool. all the best in your endeavors, never say ever.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Good luck !

Users who are viewing this thread