I am leaving/back thread

I'm going away on a cruise for a week. I'm getting up at around 3am tomorrow, then catching a plane to Sydney at 6:15am, before getting on a P&O cruise ship between 12:30pm and 4pm.

I am going to New Caledonia and I'm getting back next Friday.

I think this is the boat I'm going on.

pacific_sun_medium.jpg

I'm going away on a cruise for a week. I'm getting up at around 3am tomorrow, then catching a plane to Sydney at 6:15am, before getting on a P&O cruise ship between 12:30pm and 4pm.

pacific_sun_medium.jpg

Yay Sean! Your going on the same cruise i went on! The same boat too!! Hahaha
IT IS AWESOME! You will have a blast Sean.

I feel that my days on PC are numbered.
The quality of posts have dipped (more) and things are really heating up. Too much flaming, ect going on, and if things keep heading south i'm looking for another forum.

:\

The banter and arguements are the best thing on PC! (Apart from the graphics :p) I love reading the arguements... if there was no banter and arguements PC would still be good but pretty boring -.-

Last edited:
The banter and arguements are the best thing on PC! (Apart from the graphics :p) I love reading the arguements... if there was no banter and arguements PC would still be good but pretty boring -.-

PC once upon a time had lots of banter, very little arguements, its now very little banter, a lot of arguements.

For the worse and i agree with him somewhat, the quality of posts, but more importantly members HAVE dipped.

and Sean, P&O are a great company im sure you'll have fun :D

PC once upon a time had lots of banter, very little arguements, its now very little banter, a lot of arguements.

For the worse and i agree with him somewhat, the quality of posts, but more importantly members HAVE dipped.

and Sean, P&O are a great company im sure you'll have fun :D

Yeah true. PC has become inactive with great members leaving so now its the arguements that brighten up the place for me. Sounds weird but thats me.

Yeah true. PC has become inactive with great members leaving so now its the arguements that brighten up the place for me. Sounds weird but thats me.

I'm not being nasty, but thats the sort of members that are around PC these days, with that mentality, "we may aswell have an arguement," i mean, if you're going to have an arguement, dont do it over petty stuff, follow the example of myself and evertonfan :D

Either way, the "fun factor," for me and for many has decreased in the past year and a bit.

I'm not being nasty, but thats the sort of members that are around PC these days, with that mentality, "we may aswell have an arguement," i mean, if you're going to have an arguement, dont do it over petty stuff, follow the example of myself and evertonfan :D

Either way, the "fun factor," for me and for many has decreased in the past year and a bit.

I dont really get into the arguements.. just read haha lol

pacific_sun_medium.jpg

I hate rich kids.

I'm leaving for the weekend and won't be on my computer until Monday I think at the earliest. Just thought I would say now instead of waiting and gradually forgetting.

I am going on holiday to Spain again. Should have a good time. I won't be on till next Sunday evening. Goodbye fellow PC members.

Users who are viewing this thread